Every morning with the sunrise... I change colors in response to his pics! lol

hello all I love the idea about the island..its been a idea of mine for a long time...but would have to know what country the island belongs to even if independent could have probs...like this island in the caribbean the farmers there grow dank as their main means of income they also grow alot of fruits etc..but when the US had start doing that War on drugs campaign they ended up going over there boats n all helicopters jumpin out in the fields cuttin all da weed chainsaws n all choppin trees of weed....thought they did a good thing...huh...next day they went back to take everything to burn....and what did they find...?...more weed....yep the locals replanted cuttings by the hundreds..and this place isnt even a US territory not that close to the states so....just a lil info on that....but I want to apply on who evers island as the herbal doctor I am a herbalist...so I can do all the herbal preparations teas ointments...aromatherapist...shamanic herbs and ceremonies by full and new moon..take care of the body products, well being, spiritual healing aspect of it...can grow and have all the necessary medicinal herbs and essential oil to heal this auto nation..and I have a good handfull or more massage therapists ready for this movement...so whenever whoever hits the big lottery you have my application...lol...I remember hearing some time ago about islands for sale really cheap around east Europe...Hungary, Croatia...lets get it on Im ready>

AHH YEAH ZERO---easy remedy or solution to try to help that pain of yours like .....said with peppers...best would be with cayenne powder...or even habenero but in powder or plain...but a teaspoon to half depending on how often you do use hot peppers...but you need some with a very high heat units..with powder is easy as you can mix with water and drink but hold it in your mouth for a lil before swallowing as the capsaicin work very good sublingually and tell the nerves what its there for and the stomach to prepare some juice for its entry to the gut...just a quicky could get better than that and I have n know alot more diff harder to get herbs that can poss help your prob..

BMBUDZ! Nice! Awesome... thats kinda what I was thinking... I kidded with my dad, "Wanna buy an island?"
He laughed... then said... first thing you need there is security... turrets mounted for protection from pirates, the US...lol well he didn't say the US but ya know... jeez.. frekin world police we are...
I'm ashamed of my some of my country's actions..

Anyway.. back to the good vibe! .lol
thanks for the great chip-in and I'd love to add on to the hot pepper healing article if you have some stuff and it sounds as though you are VERY knowldgeable

J

EDIT: l@@k how good the vibes are here:

BOMBUDZ+ 04:20 PMViewing Thread
2.png
Sanctuary

yeah I know lovin the vibes over here. So much we can do with plants its hard to know where to start but if you or any1 has any ideas I can go from there No prob.

lol build a damn fortress island im sure on 420 island we would have super ultra high (no pun intended) security.People dont like there stash being raided.

but I want to apply on who evers island as the herbal doctor I am a herbalist...

If we get our Island..your hired..

in the meantime...I'd be pleased to have your help in the Med forum...

but if you or any1 has any ideas I can go from there No prob.

Offer Much appreciated.

What I could do with is some Simple methods of increasing circulation.
I Think skin irritants..to bring a rush of blood response to affected areas.

Knowing lots of pain patients can't hold a train of thought..the simpler the better until we can work on getting the brain fog lifted.
I'd like the med forum to actually offer complementry treatments to try along-side the marijuana.

Have your read the work that Ed Rosenthal is doing on the terps..breaking down canna terps..to complimentry Herb terps..
and specific medical use..like analgesia etc..
if not..
you can have a read of it on amazon.co.uk..they have a Look Inside facility..page 23-27..I Think..

his work excited Me..thinking we could maybe get a synergistic effect with herbal remedies
I think it would right down your street.

Much appreciate anything you can come up with....:clap:

JM..
He laughed... then said... first thing you need there is security... turrets mounted for protection from pirates,
ha ha..I don't just think pirates..you'd need gun turrets to stop the rest of the world trying to get on there with us..

super ultra high (no pun intended) security
you just got a smile again Bro...:D

How is the pain..?

ha ha..I don't just think pirates..you'd need gun turrets to stop the rest of the world trying to get on there with us..

haha.. ok.. turrets and all for the poential viloent attack.. defense... and a few hired crowds of hippies on the beaches to stop the rest.. we'll pay them in weed n food... lol

What I could do with is some Simple methods of increasing circulation.
I Think skin irritants..to bring a rush of blood response to affected areas.
You mean like capsacin? or others?Cuz this is why I make infusions in oil with hot peppers.. for healing inflammed areas... nerve issues, brings a rush of healing blood to the area... as well as some kind of healing recptor or something... I'll have to dig that article up again.. think it might be inwikipedia on capsacin or chile peppers.

catching up on the thread, smokein a little of the diesel, mmmm mmm good

i swear every time i smoke this in a joint my tongue goes numb....pretty cool shit

Back