Too late, you already volunteered, sweetie... pack ur bags!
:)
:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:
10 dancing ladies!
:clap::hump::twist:

9 to go... where's barbie?

Bags are packed!!!! Not sure Barbie can make it!!!! She had a rough night!!! lmao

slutbarbie.jpg

Maaaan K21..if I could have kept my little DC pheno Pink..I was gonna call her Barbie...
but that slut has put me right off...
back to the drawing board....:no:

Luckily..the Pink is starting to purple out..and judging by the colour starting to creep into her leaves..she will by joining her Black Dragon Sisters shortly.

59.jpg

Handy knowing the Pink trait is sitting in that pheno though..incase I want to drag her out at a later date.
She will be harvested seperately.
Trait to preserve.

60.jpg

Last edited:
sitting on the patio flashing her red underskirts at me...mmm..mmm..mmm...

she sure is! damn she does it so sexy too!

Either way its cool... you da color WIZ!

she sure is! damn she does it so sexy too!

She makes me smile every morning...and in the evening when the sun shines through the colour..I'll try to get the shot..to show you.

Oh thaat would be awesome... some afternoon sun shots whew! cant wait for spring!

I didn't start my peas yet... tsk tsk... been a bit busy! lol

Morning fellas good to see every ones up and running and the ladies are looking gorgeous. im hoping my little ones get to half the size with my ghetto ass set up. It's a labor of love thou so it will improve once summer gets here and i got a little more cash to throw in the pot. it was nice to see things becoming a real die harder site with all the good people and info its hard to keep a monster like that in a box.we got the first and only die hard auto place in town. heres to you all cheers :clap::clap::clap:

Morning ZERO..............:smoke:

it was nice to see things becoming a real die harder site with all the good people and info its hard to keep a monster like that in a box.we got the first and only die hard auto place in town. heres to you all cheers

AMEN Bro...and cheers to You too...you are really working your Ass-ets off..

Brilliant contributions.:clap:

thank you sir just doing what i can to help . I will have a new article up today cause im feeling a little more up to par today my spine has been screaming at me the last few days it really knocks the wind out of ya when you cant feel body parts and when ya try to walk ya fall on your face. my stash went dry so im kinda screwed as far as pain goes but i will be on here and do as much as i possibly can work takes the mind off pain.

thank you sir just doing what i can to help
Everybody is..it is great.

my spine has been screaming at me the last few days it really knocks the wind
Yup...this is when I wished we all lived closer..I would pop round with some ALF for you.

but i will be on here and do as much as i possibly can work takes the mind off pain.
Every cloud has a silver lining..your pain is our gain..
But..I'm sending karma...

You got any baking soda..or High vit C in the house...?

feeding screaming nerves with extra circulation seems to quiet them

Back