I just took a huge concoction of every vitamin in the house hoping something helps. Its the thought that counts brother I appreciate it.

Get some chilli or ginger in your belly too..if poss..
circulation boosters..get some oxygen to them nerves.

I was just telling my woman im gonna try drinking some of the oxygenated water for the plants its worth a shot.

ok just gone out and got me/the girls an air punp and some air stones the water is bubbling now :)

Get some chilli or ginger in your belly too..if poss..
circulation boosters..get some oxygen to them nerves.

Yup.. ref: see the article on hot peppers I posted.. you'd be surprised what they can do!
I'll send ya some peppers if ya need em.. I keep a huge degydrated stock of jalepenos, cherry bombs, cayennes, and chocolate habanero.
Each has its own specialy area of target... but all basically work the same

J

Good morning my fellow Auto Flower connoisseurs. Some lovely ladies in this thread, I feel fortunate to be around such a great group of growers without a bunch of ego's. I find it quite refreshing honestly. Anyways enough of my slobbering, here are some pics of SD#2 @ D35. I put a one liter bottle in for reference.

Speed Devil#2 Day 35 001.jpgSpeed Devil#2 Day 35 002.jpgSpeed Devil#2 Day 35 003.jpgSpeed Devil#2 Day 35 004.jpgSpeed Devil#2 Day 35 005.jpg

She measures just over 2 feet tall but only a foot wide, so I refer to her as a Super Model pheno. lol. She is by far the tallest auto I've grown.

Very nice 43! I hear ya.. it IS refreshing to be around people who aren;t hung up on their own BS.. :)

I'm quite amazed at how big they get... Way more than I expected... I'm currently adjusting my root space to compensate for both my miscalcs as well as the DRASTIC vigor increase since bubbling began.

J

Ya... good... I can send you an infusion too if you like.. great for rubbing on, cooking, etc etc.

Oh yeah, see the wikipedia also for more info

Jeese how'd I miss this thread Wiz??? Some gorgeous looking ladies you have going on in here. I went from green with envy to purple with envy haha...

Back