And as far as site speed - I think it's on your end (maybe you've just been enjoying your dried flowers a bit too much hahaha!). No problems or hiccups here

Yup no problems here... in fact it seems faster today.

Quite possible.
Need to do the same with other search engines (at least the ones that don't use Google as their engine).
Also need to find out cannabis blogs which we can get a link-back to here.
I also added a link in my youtube video.

@wiz.. sorry we hijacked your thread! lol

@wiz.. sorry we hijacked your thread! lol

Just use it as the Drop in Center...no probs...I enjoy the company..

Must have been my end..I think my connection was cutting off.

(maybe you've just been enjoying your dried flowers a bit too much hahaha!).

WHAT..you can enjoy them TOO much....?.........damn..
Nobody told me That bit...:no:

No problems or hiccups here
kudos to Bailer....:thumbs:

Maybe I will pair them with some regular BHD's (gotta get those Mossy genes in there). Maybe I will get a couple males out of them and make a huge genetic pallete to work with.
Sounds like a plan HBS...
Watch out for Uptosumpn posting..he has a Stunning Sour JEM going..

Morning Wiz.. (damn.. I almost slipped) Hard to get used to the name change
You and me both HBS..I keep signnig in under the other one...

morning all i see the dragons are out and just when you think they damn how much better they gonna get?
Cheers ENCOUNTERZERO..all the way to Full Black I hope....
fingers crossed.
I went and got my Yoda yesterday from RIU....it is on the front of my Wiggles album...
I wasn't leaving it there...:eek:

hey BOMBUDZ...good to see you got here.

zen is here..saw his name in my albums..might find him when I go looking through the posts..

Away for a thread dive....:help:

Last edited:
what you can enjoy it to much? shit i guess rehab here we come

Both ENCOUNTERZERO and wiz shake head in unison....:no:

You can never have to much of a good thing "EVER" the lovely buds you can never have enough of them.
@ Wiz think if i ware one of them lab coats and push you in a wheelchair around and you keep saying i had enough we could avoid rehab and just grab more buds?:thumbs:

MORNING WIZ ENCOUNTER, JOHN..can you guys tell me about this water bubbler and vinegar thingy..i have been bubblin some water for a couple days...I added 1 tsp vinegar to it and checked my ph with a mid range ph water tester...and it came out to be acid...like under 6. added a lil bakin soda trying to raise it up a lil and think i got it pass 7.4....damn this isnt as easy. so whats the best way for me to gt it to 7 now.?

The other guys know a bit more about that then me but i do know they make ph buffer tablets for fish tanks to make the water 7.0 to 6.5 they sell them at walmart from what i know of them they work perfect and dont harm plant life as they are organic. The vinegar and baking soda are ph adjusters just like the tabs are but they only boost it for a short time according to the aquarium store anyway. the tabs are a slow desolve and keep the water ph stable for a longer time. the air bubbler is to increase the amount of oxygen retained in the water to reach the root system thru watering. thats my understanding of it atleast.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm not a bad idea no walmart here but Ill check the pet store. dont know if itll change what I did already or if i need to start from scratch ...im using a ph tester for water 4 aquariums...hope thats good enough

i went thru ph issues with my fish tanks keeping koi fish they like the ph a little more basic than acidic cause high acidic water eats away the slime coat on a fish and with some plants it can be toxic im trying to remember the name of the plants i had but the water from the town was so acidic it actually killed my fish and the plants. i can say for fact thou the aerating the water you notice a difference almost immeditly

Back