i used a brand called bullseye 7.0 no matter what the ph is it make it 7.0

Think Pink..
ALF#2 mom showing through the DC's..she was a Pink..
which reminds me..did anyone tell Barbie we were here..?

27.jpg

@ Wiz think if i ware one of them lab coats and push you in a wheelchair around and you keep saying i had enough we could avoid rehab and just grab more buds?
LMHO..

BOMBUDZ..if your water went too acid with a small amount of vinegar..it would suggest that you PH is about right.
Have you tested the PH of the water Without any additives...?
If it is in the right range..then you don't need the vinegar additive..just the Bubbles.
It will make it easier for you if your tap water is Ideal.

Wait til FullD is back for confirmation..
But I am PH-ing my water down to around 6.2..not 7..

Also..first time FullD got me onto the amended water we used POOL ADJUSTERS..PH up or PH down powders..and bubbling..
I noticed a difference in the roots with this method..
But not the return to vigor I have now.
IMO only..vinegar for high alkali water..and baking soda for high acid are a much better alternative.

Tried & Tested with Great results Method

WIZ
thanx yeah I would say its somewhat neutral as its rain water but it came up a lil alkali since using this water ph tester from 6.2-7.4 as i ran out of strips..so should i throw this water and start over as ill need to water da gyrls when i get back home...or keep trying to adjust it..? after FD gets back ill get the low down on it..

i watched alot of vids on youtube from green house seeds and there running at around 5.5 ph

I was reading the kushman veganics article and pretty much everything FD is doing as to the best of my knowledge is the same as what veganics is and they show a grow on there site thats just killer so i can only imagine what Wiz and FD look at every day cause pics dont do them justice i bet noting like being there to smell and see them in person.

god Wiz your working on a crayon box of color i think i see a new color everyday how many other colors are you hide its like a damn teaser trailer for a really good movie everyday.

thai is right alot of nutes have ph buffers in them that can change ph a fair amount depending on how there buffered if i remember correctly some have it printed on the labels if there buffered or not i could be wrong.

Luckily I just found another gallon bottle so i used the rain water..added molasses as im not givin any nutes this time and set it to bubble till i get back ill tackle the other one later...Auto Widow is going to have a menage a trois with AK n PJ when I get home.

Rain Water is the BEST that they could ever have..and it is Free.

Even my rainwater is just about spot on..I just don't get a lot of it.

Envious BOMBUDZ...

Auto Widow is going to have a menage a trois with AK n PJ when I get home.
Individually....
White Widow to JEM gave an increase in trics....uniformity in trics..and muted JEM colours..
so this would Probably give you Pinks and Violets..strengthening in the high THC trics.
(shared/strengthening traits...high THC...)

AK-47 to JEM gave the Deepest block purples with XL ginger pistils and self-coloured trics..which really intensifies the Colour.
(shared heritage..both have columbian ancestors...)
Bad Betty x AK-47 would be my next choice with it..try to get a Bang on the Columbian RED heritage...and Bad Betty carries the most Strengthened RED in JEM.

ENCOUNTERDZERO..since Bailer got the Albino..I can honestly say from Pure White to Darkest Black..and everything inbetween.

One of our Friends once said that JEM was the Holy Grail of Colour..
he was Spot On...:smoke:

ALL my colours come from JEM.

BOMBUDZ..if your water went too acid with a small amount of vinegar..it would suggest that you PH is about right.
Have you tested the PH of the water Without any additives...?
If it is in the right range..then you don't need the vinegar additive..just the Bubbles.
It will make it easier for you if your tap water is Ideal.

Wait til FullD is back for confirmation..
But I am PH-ing my water down to around 6.2..not 7..

Also..first time FullD got me onto the amended water we used POOL ADJUSTERS..PH up or PH down powders..and bubbling..
I noticed a difference in the roots with this method..
But not the return to vigor I have now.
IMO only..vinegar for high alkali water..and baking soda for high acid are a much better alternative.

Tried & Tested with Great results Method

I'd agree with this.. also... when you buble your ph will stabilize... I find 4 hours gives you a pretty good idea hwere it will settle... an example.. my tap water here comes out at 8.3-8.7... after bubbling for 4 hours its at 7.2... after 24 hours it ends up at about 7.0...

Then I add buffer... well... now I collect rain water and snow instead... cleaner ph from the start, almost no ppm... and its cold as hell so it can soak up oxygen like crazy!

here's a couple charts for ya:

ph vs uptake.jpgph vs uptake 2.jpg

Ideally you want all nutes available and let the plant decide what it needs.. though I have an upcoming experiment with a gradual ph ranging up over time from veg to flower.... lookinmg at the chart I think you'll see why.

also, rainwater is basically distilled water when you think about it... with the added bonus of ionization.
J

Last edited:
Back