Maybe I will just draw names from a hat and hope for the best.

What are your favorite photo strains?
You'll probably like an autoflower with similar effect & taste.

Well I love blueberry and white widow but it seems like everyone has their versions of it. So that doesn't really narrow anything down. I really like the the sound of the sour60 but as Bailer said, there are alot of different phenos out there. I have had allot of different kush strains and I love the taste of most of them but aren't all the af kush strains out there unstable?

I dont know on the Kush strains... but the Blueberry is a definite go in my book!
first test bud this morn... wham! right on the money! fatten em up a little and slaughter them!

Blooming heck..I go away to put the kettle on and me threads been Mugged...

ha ha..don't knock it...putting the kettle on was how I thought of the vinegar trick....:smoke:

Maan..things are running slow..is it My connection or site..?

26.jpg

Bobbys Girl...showing her red.

Morning Harry Bald Sack...
look around for someone with a similar set-up to you and ask them what grew best for them...
Can't beat Personal Recommendation.

I dont think we have a strain list assembled yet... but we're workin on it... lots to do!
Not Yet..although some are documented on other sites..I'd like to get our own AF Specific one..
so it means we will be writing it as we go.

Glad to hear on the Bud JM..
I like a Lift with mine.
When I'm bad..
I need something to lift me off the sofa..not pin me too it..:smoke:

Morning TBM.... hope you are feeling well this fine morning..

M8..I'm having hellish trouble posting..it is like wading through treacle..
this has taken 20 mins..keep jamming.
I'll try again later..

Not a Kush fan so haven't been following the AFs. Sour60 though is good. True there are a ton of phenos still but that's kind of exciting as you can narrow down which ones you like. Every pheno I've had of S60 has been good, different from the others but still good.

Thanks brother. I think I am going to roll with the s60 and that does seem like it would be exciting not knowing what I am going to get. After all, I know the genetics are in there to produce some knockout smoke. Maybe I will pair them with some regular BHD's (gotta get those Mossy genes in there). Maybe I will get a couple males out of them and make a huge genetic pallete to work with.

Morning Harry Bald Sack...
look around for someone with a similar set-up to you and ask them what grew best for them...
Can't beat Personal Recommendation.

Morning Wiz.. (damn.. I almost slipped) Hard to get used to the name change ;) No problems with speed here either.

That seems to hold true with allot of things in life and believe me I have been watching what everyone is growing like a hawk.

Okay, so I have 2 for sure. Maybe I will do a mix and match with some others.

Last edited by a moderator:
morning all i see the dragons are out and just when you think they damn how much better they gonna get? he puts up more pics and the bar gets raised yet again way to go Wiz.

Hey all! Found ya..even though auto's are small doesn't mean I couldn't find ya in the feild of green dreams...Thanx bailey..Ahh this is where its at finally Auto Nation...just gotta get use to the format and uploading pics all that...and avatars..but good job...

Morning JM, Wiz, and HBS. The ladies are looking good. I am having some pH issues with my Speed Demon, hopefully I don't lose her.

Back