21.jpg

As the sun rises over another growing day...overnight temp 6 oC..feeling damp cold...
the girls are positively sweating..after sitting through air-frost yesterday morning..
sea is still as flat as a fart..
I'm waiting for a storm..so I get my free fresh seaweed fertiliser....:eek:
(I'm Tight..all gardeners are...why pay if you can make it for Nowt....:lol:..
and it's as organic as possible..)

Been up to check the girls..they are Happy..so I bubbling them their breakfast drink.

Here is the Slowest Dragon...colouring..slowly..
But you can see it strong now.
This pheno May end up having the Blackest bud and leaf@finish.
True black..Coal black.

22.jpg

This is the (Red budded..) Black Dragon...
Hunch says she will end up the darkest @ finish..

23.jpg

This is the (Purple Budded) Black Dragon..
Fastest to show leaf colour..
she shoud be the Botanical/purplest @ finish.

24.jpg

Last edited:
Wiz man.. keep em coiming! beautiful! the plants and the ocean!
god look at the purple in that!

and dont i wish i had an ocean handy for nutes! oh well, got seaweed kelp coming thurs as well as worms and the shock and awe program

mornin

Last edited:
Morning JM..

how the girls....?
AND...
did you Test that bud.....:smoke:

yup... and yup... check my thread... photos up...

tested... the bb buzz is fan-fing-tastic! Great euphoric high, appears to be good med effect thus far, and the visual sativa-type eye buzz is just incredible... everything gets that nice clear fuzz, if ya know what i mean

This is Bobby's Girl...very Red dominant overall plant frame leaf colour...
True Black...or grey.
Leaf tips are coal black.

25.jpg

Good morning kiddies! Did I see a list of strains on here somewhere or was it the other site? Getting ready to place an order and I am completely torn between a handfull of them. Then I start to look at some others (sour 60's, LaBlanca, LaFrutta, diavolo, and then we have the seven dwafs) I don't have the slightest idea how I am going to chose.

Help guys... :confused:

This is Bobby's Girl...very Red dominant overall plant frame leaf colour...
True Black...or grey.
Leaf tips are coal black.
another beaut!

Good morning kiddies! Did I see a list of strains on here somewhere or was it the other site? Getting ready to place an order and I am completely torn between a handfull of them. Then I start to look at some others (sour 60's, LaBlanca, LaFrutta, diavolo, and then we have the seven dwafs) I don't have the slightest idea how I am going to chose.

I dont think we have a strain list assembled yet... but we're workin on it... lots to do! :)
Wiz?

Back