Lighting a Fattie for FullD....shroomy and Chyna....absent Friends...:smoke:

I've left messages for shroomy and Chyna back @ RIU telling them where we are.

Ha.ha..ha...
takes a long slow chug...and passes it over...:pimp:

Gonna have a look at your vape thread...googled it..and I like what I saw.

How about a subject about strains/seeds breaders/beaners seedbanks And on the same subject how are mdz blue streak from seed boutique?

I noticed that the web-site did world-wide deliveries at a very reasonable price...Thank You though...
If for some reason you can't get one in your part of the world, let a brother know.

This Bro appreciates that offer....:clap:

Just have to wait a while..still paying for christmas...ha ha...

NC..I fancied That cross myself.
Definitely the Pure JH.
So I'm looking forward to watching.

Bailer...

I WANT THAT CUP SOOOO BAAAAD.......:thumbs:

Hell I'd love a little help from you Mossy, If you had time and space...
Do you know the flowering time for JH?

The Amazonian ALF#3 will be cut around the 12th-15th...
I'm really looking forward to smoking her!!!
Wish me luck on breaking over 3 1/2oz-4oz, If thats not asking to much from her.HaHa

How about a subject about strains/seeds breaders/beaners seedbanks And on the same subject how are mdz blue streak from seed boutique?

I am trying to get a plugin for the script that will organize all that kind of stuff for us. But for now post any reviews good or bad in the review part, there is one for kit and one for beans and banks. As long as we don't get brand new members going in there posting crap about banks and stuff.. Maybe i'll set it so you need to have llike 15 posts or some tihng before you can enter.

MDZ seeds have always been good for me. I gew some of his stuff yeeeeaaars ago.. But i got some big fat packs of his newest stuff. He went out of his way to rite a wrong that the seed bank did. So i have much respect for the man.

I WANT THAT CUP SOOOO BAAAAD.......:thumbs:

One day.. :ama:
Kick in the door, get out a fat bag of some nice AF buds, the kind you keep for yourself. Then let'em have a taste.

Then we migth see more of this going on.
:ladies:
Mean while the hardcore AFN members will allready be :smokeit:and loving it.

wonder if high times would be into starting a separate section for autos

Well, I was wondering where the hell you guys have been. Now I know.

Well, I was wondering where the hell you guys have been. Now I know.

Hey mate :smoke:

I`ve been trying to msg people and let them know but it`s been a slow go, since i`ve been getting the script working for everyone.

Tell EVERYONE :head: It`s not ment to be a secret.

This thread is turning into the new art of the auto thread look at the views..:clap:

I can tell you we are using some bandwidth.:lol:
Going to add some more smileys before i hit the sack tonight.. Figured out how to add more to the list there.:amazon:

I knew you guys would like that pimp one.. ahha it was the best one in that category, don`t know why we haven`t seen it else ware before.

Back