Indoor Rustys Organic Blueberry, White Chem plus Stilton x 3 bear og crosses.

RustyStarbuck72

4x8 autoflower grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi all and welcome to the current organic run in my 4x8.
Current lights are 600 hps an a viparspectra P1000 led. I am seriously impressed with the little P1000 from viparspectra and aim to be adding a p2000 into the tent as soon as possible.

The new run includes

4 white Chem in 3 x 15 litre round pots and 1 x 11ltr square pot with Sohum living soil plus clay balls. This soil has been used on 1 run so I'll be amending it with living soils organic dry to
4 blueberry in 11ltr pots with biobizz light mix...
4 x cream cookies crossed with Stilton x 3 bear og in 11ltr pots with biobizz light mix
2 x strawberry Cookies
1 x Lsd crossed with stilton x 3 bear Og
IMG_20201226_155619.jpg
IMG_20201225_191008.jpg

I'll be trying out Living soils dry amendments for natural nutrient boosts in the form of Grow/bloom/bloom2 and Barley.. Both in top dress and tea formats.
IMG_20201203_111816.jpg

And I always use Remo Velokelp in the form of a daily foliar spray whilst in veg and the water used is rainwater from my selection of water butt's.
I have 4 girls in flower atm, as soon as they are out I'll add more strains from my collection into the perpetual grow.

Thanks for looking folks.

Happy growing
RSB :vibes: :d5: :smoking:

Last edited:
Hi all and welcome to the current organic run in my 4x8.
Current lights are 600 hps an a viparspectra P1000 led. I am seriously impressed with the little P1000 from viparspectra and aim to be adding a p2000 into the tent as soon as possible.

The new run includes

4 white Chem Crossed with Stilton x 3 Bear Og in 3 x 15 litre round pots and 1 x 11ltr square pot with Sohum living soil plus clay balls. This soil has been used on 1 run so I'll be amending it with living soils organic dry to
4 blueberry in 11ltr pots with biobizz light mix...
4 x cream cookies crossed with Stilton x 3 bear og in 11ltr pots with biobizz light mix
2 x strawberry Cookies
1 x Lsd crossed with stilton x 3 bear Og
View attachment 1269390View attachment 1269391
I'll be trying out Living soils dry amendments for natural nutrient boosts in the form of Grow/bloom/bloom2 and Barley.. Both in top dress and tea formats.
View attachment 1269398

And I always use Remo Velokelp in the form of a daily foliar spray whilst in veg and the water used is rainwater from my selection of water butt's.
I have 4 girls in flower atm, as soon as they are out I'll add more strains from my collection into the perpetual grow.

Thanks for looking folks.

Happy growing
RSB :vibes: :d5: :smoking:
Looking good the White chem are not crossed with the stilton just walter White crossed with chemdogg you are the guinipig with these f1s

Looks like a fun grow! I have a 4x8 tent too and love it, but I need to replace a light in my veg tent and I was looking at the Viparspectra's. How does that P1000 do for coverage? As in what would you say the usable footprint is for it?

Looks like a fun grow! I have a 4x8 tent too and love it, but I need to replace a light in my veg tent and I was looking at the Viparspectra's. How does that P1000 do for coverage? As in what would you say the usable footprint is for it?
Hi ya, and thanks... the p1000 is brilliant, really well built, a solid bit of kit that feels like it should cost more, but its a bit lost in a 4x8... I initially bought it for my 2x4 which it was fine in but.. Coverage wise you would need six of them in a 4x8 if that makes any sense?
I am aiming to get 3 x p2000's for the 4x8 and put the p1000 back in the 2x4.

RSB :vibes: :smoking:

Hi ya, and thanks... the p1000 is brilliant, really well built, a solid bit of kit that feels like it should cost more, but its a bit lost in a 4x8... I initially bought it for my 2x4 which it was fine in but.. Coverage wise you would need six of them in a 4x8 if that makes any sense?
I am aiming to get 3 x p2000's for the 4x8 and put the p1000 back in the 2x4.

RSB :vibes: :smoking:

Thanks for the info, I am looking at something for my 4x4 veg tent, it has a dying larger LED in it with four strip LED's for side ligting. I was thinking something like the XS1500 with the strip lights would be OK enough (for now) in there for vegging my photos and growing autos in there with them. Some of my older LED strip lights are dying as well (some of my lights are getting old) and I need something on the more budget end of things to keep my current setup going.

Sounds like you will have your tent rounded out well with the lights you plan to get.

Thanks for the info, I am looking at something for my 4x4 veg tent, it has a dying larger LED in it with four strip LED's for side ligting. I was thinking something like the XS1500 with the strip lights would be OK enough (for now) in there for vegging my photos and growing autos in there with them. Some of my older LED strip lights are dying as well (some of my lights are getting old) and I need something on the more budget end of things to keep my current setup going.

Sounds like you will have your tent rounded out well with the lights you plan to get.
Thanks, it will take ages before I can give up my hps, but I'll add new when I can.
I have a viparspectra discount link from there affiliate thing when I bought it but unsure if its OK to pass it on on afn?

The p1000 has been covering half of my 4x8 as its all I have for that end, and it did really well on my last 2ltre grow combined with the hps so In a 4 x 4 with supplement strip lighting it could work.. Here's a pic with some of my last 2ltre grow flowering under it.
IMG_20201124_213129.jpg

Considering it's size, it does really well.
Hope this helps
Rsb

Last edited:
Back