Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

From the sounds of your lighting strategy, I think you may need a utility upgrade. I'll send my friend Buzzy over as soon as he finishes up his current job ...

india-power-outage-tangled_57535_600x450.jpg

@Slater hey bro, here is the grow I'd like ya to watch... This is my big girl... Check out the beginning parts to see the challenges I went through with this, then you'll understand why I'm shocked she the largest of the bunch!

From the sounds of your lighting strategy, I think you may need a utility upgrade. I'll send my friend Buzzy over as soon as he finishes up his current job ...

india-power-outage-tangled_57535_600x450.jpg
I have 200amp service I'm fine! My breaker box rather empty , can add lots still...Hey bro, you like been one of my regulars Thanks for that.. I'm really shocked of the lack of viewers I have on this grow...It seems the better I do, the less viewers I get... When I was new here, I had plenty of watchers, now I'm lucky to have 4-5 max... This just making my time off look better & better!!! This grow is going very well....Yet, I only have you & 2-3 others that visit...I see all the new growers with 15+ people watching.... I guess I need a break for a while.... I'm so looking forward to my Time-out after this grow...If I was getting the viewers I'd be updating much more often.. That's kinda why I backed down on my updates, they went pretty much dead, this one more then the other's... This grow been like completely dead... Kinda obvious from only 9 pages in 60days...My other's not been much better, now am down to 2 grows...but even that other one is not getting the viewers...I think maybe 6 for that one, which still blows...I'd be updating these every other day or whatever if the threads were active

Last edited:
wow, I thought I updated this more recently then 6 days ago... sorry about that... I must of posted somewhere else and forgot to post on my own thread...opps! Anyways here is my Beast.....My Royal Jack @Day 62, this Tree is doing just Awesome! I really opened this plant a lot... She is MASSIVE , Monster cola's longer then your legs, What a Beast this girl is!! Big Plants sure eat a lot! this girl I been feeding 3 times a day, kinda incredible! Enjoy!
:drool::smokeout::ladies:

IMG_6257.JPG
IMG_6258.JPG
IMG_6261.JPG
IMG_6271.JPG
IMG_6272.JPG
IMG_6273.JPG
IMG_6279.JPG
:weed::wiz:
:size:

wow, I thought I updated this more recently then 6 days ago... sorry about that... I must of posted somewhere else and forgot to post on my own thread...opps! Anyways here is my Beast.....My Royal Jack @Day 62, this Tree is doing just Awesome! I really opened this plant a lot... She is MASSIVE , Monster cola's longer then your legs, What a Beast this girl is!! Big Plants sure eat a lot! this girl I been feeding 3 times a day, kinda incredible! Enjoy!

View attachment 894024 View attachment 894025 View attachment 894026 View attachment 894027 View attachment 894028 View attachment 894029 View attachment 894030 :weed::wiz:

Flipping monster that one

Flipping monster that one
Yeah, isn't she? You seen the early part of this grow, haven't ya? This poor girl got off to such a rough start, what an amazing come back she is having! she taller then me and seriously cola's are longer then peoples legs, that part I'm not joking one bit about!

Yeah, isn't she? You seen the early part of this grow, haven't ya? This poor girl got off to such a rough start, what an amazing come back she is having! she taller then me and seriously cola's are longer then peoples legs, that part I'm not joking one bit about!

Man that's going to be a cola bottle cola... that just don't sound right, cola bottle cola

View attachment 894024 View attachment 894025 View attachment 894026 View attachment 894027 View attachment 894028 View attachment 894029 View attachment 894030 :weed::wiz:
I can't wait to see her in bloom

Back