Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

Bro I just stumbled across your thread! Didn't even see that i was tagged! I'm glad I found it! Looks like I'm just in time! Man they look nice. It was nice watching them grow, you had some nice veg in the tent. She really shot up in the stretch. Good luck bro, I'm ready to see some resin

Bro I just stumbled across your thread! Didn't even see that i was tagged! I'm glad I found it! Looks like I'm just in time! Man they look nice. It was nice watching them grow, you had some nice veg in the tent. She really shot up in the stretch. Good luck bro, I'm ready to see some resin
Thanks Bro. am glad to have ya here! Yeah not sure why alerts don't go out sometimes... I know I not get them myself sometimes...well a lot of the time... This plant got huge....

Hey Guys here is an update of my Royal Jack & 4200k LEC test grow @Day 56... This plant (Tree)is a Monster!!! she is 63"-64" tall and very wide also... I'm in a huge bind here, I am noticing a big drop off in Lux below 32" ... It's very very hard for a single light to penetrate 60+"... I really tried my best to keep these under 40" for this light test... The lowers will suffer without supplemental lighting... Just not sure what I am suppose to do about this... let them knowingly fail or compensate? The light is doing the best it can, these plants are just way-way to big for a single light... I need to find out if I'm able to add some type of supplemental lighting .. If not, I may just super crop the shit out of it and take all the lower shit off, seems like a waste to a perfectly nice Tree...ohh lord no clue what to do here...I was worried this could happen if they had gotten to big.. @Dudeski any advice? Enjoy... I hope before next update I'm able come up with something here about my issue...:pop::headbang:

IMG_6129.JPG
IMG_6154.JPG
IMG_6158.JPG
IMG_6161.JPG
:weed::wiz:
:yeahthat:

Well I decided to take this plant off the LEC light test, so I can add supplemental lighting... I didn't get a single reply about what I should do, even though I posted in like 4 places... Now the only Plant left on this light test is the Cookie's Cream, I even am taking the C.A off light test.(bcoz of supplemental lighting).. I tried tag in for advice... but never heard back... So I have to do what I think is right...This will still be under the light, but since I will be using supplemental I have to exclude this from my testing... I'll post updates later today.

I don't have any advice other than exactly what you just did -- given that you have time constraints. I have a similar problem with a huge Sweet Tooth. Even though I did some super-cropping she still grew such that there was a >36" difference between the top and bottom bud sites. No way the light could properly nourish the lower buds. So I'm doing a 2-step harvest. Harvested the top half, then dramatically lowered my light to give the bottom half another couple of weeks. Easy, if you got the time. Oh well, you sure have had some challenges with these gals.

I don't have any advice other than exactly what you just did -- given that you have time constraints. I have a similar problem with a huge Sweet Tooth. Even though I did some super-cropping she still grew such that there was a >36" difference between the top and bottom bud sites. No way the light could properly nourish the lower buds. So I'm doing a 2-step harvest. Harvested the top half, then dramatically lowered my light to give the bottom half another couple of weeks. Easy, if you got the time. Oh well, you sure have had some challenges with these gals.
yes, this entire grow been very challenging and Very Unlucky for me! And your right, under my time restriction that wasn't an option, plus after 42" there is next to nothing getting through canopy, and since this tree is like 64-65" now, that is alot of buds not receiving any light..Plus distance from light to top of plants,then add the 40" .. but it's not the lights fault the plants are way way to big for a single lamp.. Actually it's kinda funny I have have this tree off to side of lamp coz she gonna grow right past the light... The Light already at max ceiling height, can't budge an inch on that...This may end up being my biggest Inside auto ever.. Seems she gonna top out around 68"-70" so if she does, she will be my tallest, so now I need hit that 1lb mark to make this look good! I Know this plant can certainly hit that 1lb Mark kinda easily, once I hit her with more light. You know I been dying to hit that with an auto, I come so so close so many times, this time I will hit it am 100% certain of that... Even more funny part is this tree only in maybe 2- 2 1/2 gal of coco at very most... But Man what a set of roots on this baby! I need get photos to show ya how she has claws out to hold herself up, kinda awesome! I told ya this won't be much to vote on come voting day in 10days or whatever it is.....will be just where I said she would be...

Last edited:
Well if you can get that 1 LB then you gotta call the grow successful on at least some very special levels.
:growing:
oh yes, if I do hit that... I hope I added the supplemental lighting in time... I still need dig out my 600w led, right now am only using the 300w burple.. My 600w gets way-way better penetration then the burple.. The burple I'm set way down low, pointing up... I want light this plant up very very hard ... Nice about leds I can angle and aim them right where I want the light to be and with added 9w led's this plant will certainly be covered very well... I'll be taking more Lux readings today, to see how much we increase with supplemental lighting, I'm sure more then double just with burple, I need get no less then 5800Lux to lower half.(I prefer 6500+). I'll keep adding lights till I do, even if that means throwing hps inside also.. not sure how I'm going fit them all in this tiny ass 4x4 tent, my ceiling kinda full already...My 600w led is kinda big, it's larger then the hood of the LEC...But you know me ...i'll figure out something...This girl sure is a BIG eater...twice a day for her, 1040ppm and super healthy... Wait till ya see the roots on this girl, really she does have her claws out to help hold herself up I guess... Looks wicked cool!!..

Back