Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

Hey Guys, here is another update of my Royal jack & 4200k LEC at Day 43, this plant has gotten very-huge! Everything running very smooth, no issues...Next update in few days, Enjoy!:d5::thumbsup::coffee::pop::woohoo:
:smokeout::hookah::pass:

IMG_5965.JPG
IMG_5966.JPG
IMG_5978.JPG
IMG_5980.JPG
IMG_5967.JPG
IMG_5968.JPG
:weed::wiz:
:yeahthat:

Hey Guys, here is another update of my Royal Jack & 4200k LEC at day 47... This jack is the tallest now, she standing at 52.5"..... far taller then I ever wanted it to get... I noticed the comp already gonna be doing voting in 21 days, you can clearly see this one will not even make an entrance:shrug: She is barely starting to Pre-Flower...21days from now I certainly won't have huge flower's yet... I thought one of my plants may finish, now I know both won't... I don't think I'll even see pre-flowers before voting starts with one of my other comp plants...so much effort and not even qualify kinda BLOWS tbh....Kinda hard to vote on plant that isn't in full bloom....sighhhh oh well, I guess it's good I was keeping my own thread on these, I'm very unlucky with these comps anyways...I can't finish a plant in 90days...Not sure why But I can't.. Enjoy!!! :pop:
IMG_5983-1.jpg
IMG_5983-2.jpg
IMG_5984.JPG
IMG_5986.JPG
IMG_5987.JPG
IMG_5988.JPG
IMG_5999.JPG

The timing problem does indeed kinda suck. This Jack has been a challenge all along --- but it obviously has BIG plans of its own. Comp/bomp/stomp who cares if you have fun growing with mates and get a nice yield as a reward. Regardless, you get CannaZone credit for participating. Just hope your personal "deadline" allows you to get a yield from this baby. :d5:

The timing problem does indeed kinda suck. This Jack has been a challenge all along --- but it obviously has BIG plans of its own. Comp/bomp/stomp who cares if you have fun growing with mates and get a nice yield as a reward. Regardless, you get CannaZone credit for participating. Just hope your personal "deadline" allows you to get a yield from this baby. :d5:
yes, that is what I worry about also....I'm not usually on any sort of strict time-lines, but I am this time I'm really hoping things work out...

Hey Guy's here is an update of My Massive Royal Jack & 4200k LEC @Day 53... she is HUGE...60+ inches ....This girl just keeping growing & growing, she is super wide too as you'll see in pictures, she is taking up a huge amount of space.. I really hope I can get this girl to flower quickly, the days are just buzzing by very quickly.... Enjoy!
:d5::thumbsup::biggrin::pop:
:drool::smokeout::hookah:

IMG_6101.JPG
IMG_6105.JPG
IMG_6114.JPG
IMG_6115.JPG
IMG_6116.JPG
IMG_6120.JPG
IMG_6123.JPG

What a monster you have created !! :yoinks: I'm sure its a result of all the intense mental vibes you lavished on her during her early germination days. :wiz: Now she's paying you back. :jump:

Back