Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

I'm really shocked of the lack of viewers I have on this grow...It seems the better I do, the less viewers I get... When I was new here, I had plenty of watchers, now I'm lucky to have 4-5 max... This just making my time off look better & better!!! This grow is going very well....Yet, I only have you & 2-3 others that visit...I see all the new growers with 15+ people watching.... I guess I need a break for a while.... I'm so looking forward to my Time-out after this grow...If I was getting the viewers I'd be updating much more often.. That's kinda why I backed down on my updates, they went pretty much dead, this one more then the other's... This grow been like completely dead... Kinda obvious from only 9 pages in 60days...My other's not been much better, now am down to 2 grows...but even that other one is not getting the viewers...I think maybe 6 for that one, which still blows...I'd be updating these every other day or whatever if the threads were active

I understand your frustration, but my advice is ... don't take it personally. You take very good pictures and document the process with very helpful technical info. The problem is, I think, there is only so much time that people have and there are way more threads here than anyone can absorb even if sitting at their computer or phone 24/7. For example, I'm "watching" about 40 threads and that creates at least a dozen new notifications almost every day. Frankly, I wish I could be following even more. But I only have about an hour or two of AFN time each day, and that's not enough to read all that's in front of me --- especially difficult to keep updating my own journals and keep on top of the weekly updating on 3 growbattles. You're running 3 test journals simultaneously; the best I can do is check in once or twice a week and leave a few "likes" behind. Sorry man.

I understand your frustration, but my advice is ... don't take it personally. You take very good pictures and document the process with very helpful technical info. The problem is, I think, there is only so much time that people have and there are way more threads here than anyone can absorb even if sitting at their computer or phone 24/7. For example, I'm "watching" about 40 threads and that creates at least a dozen new notifications almost every day. Frankly, I wish I could be following even more. But I only have about an hour or two of AFN time each day, and that's not enough to read all that's in front of me --- especially difficult to keep updating my own journals and keep on top of the weekly updating on 3 growbattles. You're running 3 test journals simultaneously; the best I can do is check in once or twice a week and leave a few "likes" behind. Sorry man.
Bro, I not have any problem with you... You always visit... I know not everyone has time and what-not... but this thread more then any other I have done, been almost crickets the entire grow...ohh I'm down to only two grows now... The 3rd the Amnesia, must of developed amnesia and forgot to flower, so she was taking down at day 65

@Unique !!!
:bighug:

This plant is insane!
:worship::worship::worship:
You gotta go for the pound, fnck the light testing, leave that to the other plants.
What ya gonna do? Try to ease her into a gentle big LST curve around the light?
May not be good for her figure, but ... who cares??!

:slap:

Really wanna see how she turns out, even though it's gonna be a few more weeks yet, haha!

wow, I thought I updated this more recently then 6 days ago... sorry about that... I must of posted somewhere else and forgot to post on my own thread...opps! Anyways here is my Beast.....My Royal Jack @Day 62, this Tree is doing just Awesome! I really opened this plant a lot... She is MASSIVE , Monster cola's longer then your legs, What a Beast this girl is!! Big Plants sure eat a lot! this girl I been feeding 3 times a day, kinda incredible! Enjoy!
:drool::smokeout::ladies:

View attachment 894024 View attachment 894025 View attachment 894026 View attachment 894027 View attachment 894028 View attachment 894029 View attachment 894030 :weed::wiz:
:size:
Trees indeed ......thats the way to grow em [emoji111][emoji271][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji268]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

@Unique !!!

This plant is insane!
You gotta go for the pound, fnck the light testing, leave that to the other plants.

Really wanna see how she turns out, even though it's gonna be a few more weeks yet, haha!
Hey Thank you so Much @Maria Sanchez , I'm happy you liking my Big Girl... Thanks for the encouragement, I'm try my very best to hit that 1lb on this baby, I'm pretty confident I can do it...Yeah, about light test... There wasn't much I could do about that, had plants stayed 40inches or smaller I could of done with just that light... I'm really proud of this grow, I noticed you seen the challenges with poor girl went through, but seemed to never affect her growing... This going to turn out just Awesome!:thumbsup::pass::bighug:

Trees indeed ......thats the way to grow em [emoji111][emoji271][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji268]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Thanks man! Yeah she is quite a big one... I keep opening her more & more everyday, I'm putting a lot of work into this tree, I need to make it come out killer! and of course hit my 1lb or better... Am glad people finally starting to notice this grow, they gonna miss a record setter for sure! Plus it's nice to have people watching, while I do go for that 1lb+ badge..I want make sure there is no doubt in anyone mind, about the harvest weight... Only people not watching will not believe... But this is documented very well...and for records I do make sure to capture weights & everything on camera..I Think I'm gonna start adding watermark or something to my photo's...

Last edited:
@Unique !!!

This plant is insane!

Once my Cookie Cream is out in a week to 10 days or so, I plant to angle this LEC slightly and also the led...Kinda putting the two treez between the two angled lights, I will be also adding the 300w led over the top of them and use the 9w led cob thingys for all lower areas, I can add about 8-10 of them if I need too. Getting rid of the amnesia is letting me open her right up, now I finally have working room, which is a very nice thing...

Back