Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

Hey Thank you so Much @Maria Sanchez , I'm happy you liking my Big Girl... Thanks for the encouragement, I'm try my very best to hit that 1lb on this baby, I'm pretty confident I can do it...Yeah, about light test... There wasn't much I could do about that, had plants stayed 40inches or smaller I could of done with just that light... I'm really proud of this grow, I noticed you seen the challenges with poor girl went through, but seemed to never affect her growing... This going to turn out just Awesome!:thumbsup::pass::bighug:

Attaboy! May just turn into one of those journals that people are still looking at and commenting on a couple of years from now.
If you hit the pound, maybe ask to sticky the thread? Not like there are any other sticky threads in RQS sub-forum, right?

Once my Cookie Cream is out in a week to 10 days or so, I plant to angle this LEC slightly and also the led...Kinda putting the two treez between the two angled lights, I will be also adding the 300w led over the top of them and use the 9w led cob thingys for all lower areas, I can add about 8-10 of them if I need too. Getting rid of the amnesia is letting me open her right up, now I finally have working room, which is a very nice thing...

Good idea! That way, she'll also keep her nice shape, too.
Sometimes have to twist and turn them for best results.
But if you can keep her basic nice form and get the results, wow!

Oh hell yeah, This girl being turning every 12hrs like clockwork! also being fed 3 times a day, which seems to be increasing... Every 2-3 days I'm spending an hour or so, shaping her and keeping the bud sites exposed, you know I like FULL COLAS , I do not like spaces between my buds... We gonna get several 36"+ long colas, and trust me when I say the Cola's will be full... No wasted space...

Attaboy! May just turn into one of those journals that people are still looking at and commenting on a couple of years from now.
If you hit the pound, maybe ask to sticky the thread? Not like there are any other sticky threads in RQS sub-forum, right?
That's the plan! hahaha you think the same way as me! I would Love to see people talking about this one a couple years from now...You know I'm gonna hit that 1lb+, I need to re-access my growing if I can't hit that... Honestly there is no reason a 68" tree can't pull 1lb, When I did my Dinafem Critical I kinda blew it, bcoz lack of light...I won't have that problem this time around.... We have Plenty of lighting!:d5::thumbsup::woohoo::headbang::bighug:

Yes, I really-Really want to keep her shape, I want improve that some... But I think she'll Look pretty Hot, if I keep her with the structure she has going on..

Once my Cookie Cream is out in a week to 10 days or so, I plant to angle this LEC slightly and also the led...Kinda putting the two treez between the two angled lights, I will be also adding the 300w led over the top of them and use the 9w led cob thingys for all lower areas, I can add about 8-10 of them if I need too. Getting rid of the amnesia is letting me open her right up, now I finally have working room, which is a very nice thing...
Here's what you need
led-stadium-lighting-300x273.jpg

Hey guys here is another update of my Massive Royal Jack @Day65 , she is filling very nicely,she is standing 68" tall and is super wide with Ginormous Sized colas... 1lb badge,here we come!:d5::thumbsup::woohoo::biggrin::coffee::pop:
:smokeout: :hookah: :pass:
IMG_6280.JPG
IMG_6281.JPG
IMG_6282.JPG
IMG_6283.JPG
IMG_6286.JPG
IMG_6287.JPG
:weed::wiz:
:ladies::yeahthat:

Back