Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

[emoji271][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji268].........Thats gonna be a forest and a half........u got david attenborough in there somewhere doing a special called the green planet

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
thanks bro! I'm trying my best...Unfortunately I may not hit my goal now, I went out for an hour ...when I got back the lec lamp is dead... ohh well, always something to mess me up!!! I can't believe this lamp wouldn't last a complete grow,...makes me wonder now if that flickering i said I noticed from this lamp had something to do with it???? I didn't have a power outage or clocks would be blinking at me.... so the lamp died just suddenly for no reason... omg this blows badly for me..

Last edited:
[emoji271][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji268].........Thats gonna be a forest and a half........u got david attenborough in there somewhere doing a special called the green planet

hey bro, did ya vote on the plants for royal queen comp? the polls are open for that now..

thanks bro! I'm trying my best...Unfortunely I may not hit my goal now, I went out for an hour ...when I got back the lec lamp is dead... ohh well, always something to mess me up!!! I can't believe this lamp wouldn't last a complete grow,...makes me wonder now if that flickering i said I noticed from this lamp had something to do with it???? I didn't have a power outage or clocks would be blinking at me.... so the lamp died just suddenly for no reason... omg this blows badly for me..
Silly question.......but did u check the fuse ....

Silly question.......but did u check the fuse ....

yeah of course, the light is on the ballast, but lamp dead... I'm not the only one who had a dead lamp now, Clix also had one.. so that's two of us so far..

I'm truly disappointed... I didn't expect to win the comp,but surely wasn't expecting to get my ass kicked either...I guess no more comps for me... I just don't understand what it takes to win... obviously it's not a massive plant that is well shaped...which is kinda what i thought we looking for here,a very well shaped plant...when i pick that is what I go by..oh well,i wasn't cut out for things like that anyways... it feels insulting to be honest...but oh well...:shrug:

Seriously ?
I went out for an hour ...when I got back the lec lamp is dead.
Screw the LEC test, you gotta get some other light back on the Royal Jack. It's imperative, there are LOTS of AFN folks following your amazing journey with this gal -- both on this thread and on the Grow-Battle thread.

@Unique that units blown out already?! Cant believe that! Have the company been active on here or did you contact them.
Man dont worry about the comp your just unlucky you got a long running pheno- if you had a 70-80 day pheno you wouldve cruised into 1st. I think people like to see to see the plant right before harvest
Top 3 go through to grower of the year final :thumbsup:

Ass kicked? Man i only got 1 vote lol dont know who gave me that sympathy vote

Unique.. I agree with only1sky.. put another light on, don't be defeated.. you've worked so hard. Just another hurdle, keep going and if you don't hit your target then c'est la vie, you gave it your best and let's be honest it's still a gorgeous plant that you should be proud of!

Been meaning to ask, what's that thing on the top left of your tent, next to top cola? Looks like mouldy cheese.. is it cheese?? :pop: :peek:

Wow, that really sucks big time. Throw whatever lights you got at her!!!!
Keep going, please. You got a big Royal Jack fan club going on out here, haha.

It was a test light, wasn't it? And two blown...??!?!
Somethings not right there..... maybe refurnished / second hand???

Back