Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

Hey guy's here is an update of my Royal Jack @Day 73.. She is doing fine & filling in very well. Enjoy!
IMG_6375.JPG
IMG_6374.JPG
IMG_6373.JPG
IMG_6372.JPG
IMG_6371.JPG
IMG_6365.JPG

Unique.. I agree with only1sky.. put another light on, don't be defeated.. you've worked so hard. Just another hurdle, keep going and if you don't hit your target then c'est la vie, you gave it your best and let's be honest it's still a gorgeous plant that you should be proud of!

Been meaning to ask, what's that thing on the top left of your tent, next to top cola? Looks like mouldy cheese.. is it cheese?? :pop: :peek:
the lights all taking care of now, I bought an open box/used replacement lamp and had the next day, plant been back under light ever since.

Unique.. I agree with only1sky.. put another light on, don't be defeated.. you've worked so hard. Just another hurdle, keep going and if you don't hit your target then c'est la vie, you gave it your best and let's be honest it's still a gorgeous plant that you should be proud of!

Been meaning to ask, what's that thing on the top left of your tent, next to top cola? Looks like mouldy cheese.. is it cheese?? :pop: :peek:
lmao, no it's not cheese, why would I want hang cheese inside my tent? :p They co2 bags, well that is one of the 4

Last edited:
@Unique that units blown out already?! Cant believe that! Have the company been active on here or did you contact them.
Man dont worry about the comp your just unlucky you got a long running pheno- if you had a 70-80 day pheno you wouldve cruised into 1st. I think people like to see to see the plant right before harvest
Top 3 go through to grower of the year final :thumbsup:

Ass kicked? Man i only got 1 vote lol dont know who gave me that sympathy vote
yeah around day 75 it went out..... Not day 75 for this plant coz she isn't that old yet...Nope they not been active at all..No I didn't contact them either, I didn't have time to wait to resolve this issue.

Man....just opened up the pictures on a larger monitor...my cell phone was not giving it it's due justice.:d5::cooldance:
yeah, sorry for the shit photo's I'm too lazy to shut of the led's to take photos today...Besides my freaking back is killing me, I wanted take them as quickly as possible, didnt really care how they came out today, I did, but didn't hahaha..the plant isn't in correct position either, But again I didn't feel like doing all that...next update I will shut them off. and have plant in correct position, she always being turned, this not her photogenic side, thats for sure.

Back