Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

Just curious, what are you using for Silica? There's so many different companies claiming "mine's better than theirs" -- just wondering what you've been happy with?
silica helps provide against heat stress,drought, etc... and should always be used in coco, since coco not contain that...

Just curious, what are you using for Silica? There's so many different companies claiming "mine's better than theirs" -- just wondering what you've been happy with?
I been using silica blast, these last 6-8 test grows..I used other's also Armour si & Cyco Platinum Series Silica... Any of them 3 are okay....although, I think the Si & Cyco are a little better only because they don't contain sodium silicate, like silica blast does... but, the other products made with potassium silicate can play havoc with pH and nutrients absorption...so that's kinda why I use the silica blast , it has both sodium silicate & potassium silicate & potash..

Hey Guy's Here is an update of my Royal Jack @Day 82.. she recovered pretty well from heat stress she absorbed 3 days last week... She is really filling in quite well and has a very nice shape/structure..Hopefully by next update, I have her looking great again.. Am kinda frustrated about the heat stress, making it look like she was hit with ugly stick...Oh well...not much I can do about that...I suppose this could of been much-much worse had there not been co2 and if I wasn't already using silica.. The main on her took the biggest hit, which is not surprising since she is growing up past the lights...Once I finally can get some other plant's out of tent, I will be able to get lighting in a much better position , right now there no light at all on the main, not from above anyways...Enjoy!!

IMG_6502.JPG
IMG_6503.JPG
IMG_6505.JPG
IMG_6506.JPG
IMG_6511.JPG
IMG_6513.JPG
:weed::wiz:

Hey Guy's Here is an update of my Royal Jack @Day 82.. she recovered pretty well from heat stress she absorbed 3 days last week... She is really filling in quite well and has a very nice shape/structure..Hopefully by next update, I have her looking great again.. Am kinda frustrated about the heat stress, making it look like she was hit with ugly stick...Oh well...not much I can do about that...I suppose this could of been much-much worse had there not been co2 and if I wasn't already using silica.. The main on her took the biggest hit, which is not surprising since she is growing up past the lights...Once I finally can get some other plant's out of tent, I will be able to get lighting in a much better position , right now there no light at all on the main, not from above anyways...Enjoy!!

View attachment 903827 View attachment 903828 View attachment 903829 View attachment 903830 View attachment 903831 View attachment 903832 :weed::wiz:
We down to last 21days of this grow...That is the very longest I can let this continue,(need time for dry & jar) so unfortunately I doubt I will hit my goal, I do not think the plant will be ready by then, hopefully she will surprise me though...I really thought I would of had enough time to finish this up, I guess it's still possible sorta... :shrug: only 17 more days of feed for her, before i change her to plain ph'd water... I can't even believe I'm saying this yet... Wow This is cutting things very closely, I keep trying figure out how far this will be by then, but i really don't have a clue.. what-ever it is...., It is I guess, I can't extend time at all... not even by 1 day. I not like being on such a restricted time-line...but this totally out of my control...Now That I realize just how short of life she has left, i will make feed changes and hopefully do my best to get her as far along as possible.:pop:

We down to last 21days of this grow...That is the very longest I can let this continue,(need time for dry & jar) so unfortunately I doubt I will hit my goal, I do not think the plant will be ready by then, hopefully she will surprise me though...I really thought I would of had enough time to finish this up, I guess it's still possible sorta... :shrug: only 17 more days of feed for her, before i change her to plain ph'd water... I can't even believe I'm saying this yet... Wow This is cutting things very closely, I keep trying figure out how far this will be by then, but i really don't have a clue.. what-ever it is...., It is I guess, I can't extend time at all... not even by 1 day. I not like being on such a restricted time-line...but this totally out of my control...Now That I realize just how short of life she has left, i will make feed changes and hopefully do my best to get her as far along as possible.:pop:
Bro cut back the light hours to ten or nine hours on may speed her up in ripening. Wouldn't hurt to try now

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Back