Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

I've not seen any trick that will speed up a slow flowering auto, it is what it is. I just had one go 100 days and was still in early flower when I chopped it
yeah I haven't either, auto's are not light sensitive..so I highly doubt that would work... I cut back to 20 from 24 but won't go any lower

Been trying to figure out why you can't use your signatures... Had a look through all settings to see if I could figure it out, bit of a mystery. Have you tried deselecting all options that you can in all settings and then save... then re select what you want and try again after that? There's gotta be a reason why it's not working.. :laptop:

Lady Jack is looking amazing! Hopefully not too much longer.. :hurry:

hey guy's here is an update of my Royal Jack @Day 89.Chugging along!....Enjoy!
IMG_6661.JPG
IMG_6660.JPG
IMG_6659.JPG
:weed::wiz:

Even if he has to pull early that huge beast of a plant will make loads of concentrates if its too early to smoke. Sucks that you have to pull her early but 100 plus days for any auto is a PIA, the point of an auto is to have quck bud lol. That's why I accustomed myself to photos, When i get a longer pheno it doesnt bother me as much but when I get a fast 70day pheno im elated lol. Different strokes for different folks I guess, I wish everyone could have their ideal grow conditions but it is what it is. Gotta make it work. (Sorry to ramble... took a dab before I started to comment and here we are lol)

How much longer you gonna give her @Unique
I wish until she was done...but I'm really not sure just yet, kinda playing things by ear...I can see no-way this will be ready in a week or even 10days..I been trying come up with a plan B, but until I know how far along the plant will be I really can't make any decisions until then..:shrug::pop:

Back