Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

The clock is ticking! What do you think, she's going to finish up in time?
I don't think so....I'm trying my best to get her to finish, but it's not really up to me....she had a mind of her own this entire grow...starts off as my smallest with numerous issue's and turns out to be my biggest auto ever, who would of known?? hahahaha

Hey Guys, here is an update of my Royal Jack @Day 103ish... It looks like she may finish in time or at-least be far enough along to take later this week or next weekend.. I'm pretty confident I will hit the 1lb+ goal, I set for myself.... This Tree is Massive, with a shit-ton of Very full cola's with NO spaces between the buds, Just how I like it! The Tree is supported Freaking everywhere to help hold her up, every cola is supported, the main everything!! Some of the smallest cola's are easily over 10", Many of the biggest over 34"... Simply the Most Massive Auto I ever had the pleasure to work with...This been kinda a pretty stellar grow, Very-Very Impressive sized Tree, largest cola's I ever seen on any auto, PERIOD!!!! What is even more Impressive is this Tree is "Only" in 3gal Nursery pots, lmao.....I'm so glad we almost finished here, I'm so burned out... This back to back to back to back to back growing shit not gonna be happening anymore.. I will setup my test grows much differently when I start back up....Tests will be scheduled, at-least small breaks in-between grows to allow for tent cleaning and things like that, that has been getting very neglected doing 6-8 grows back to back, plus when pest problems come up you can Never truly rid the issue if you keep putting new plants inside...make's hard for pre-filter changes, etc.... I wasn't able change my scrubber inside the tent bcoz of that....a lot of issue's running things this way...you can be certain things will change when I start back up....I hope you all like the job I am doing on this Monster Tree...Enjoy!!!

IMG_6714.JPG
IMG_6715.JPG
IMG_6716.JPG
IMG_6718.JPG
IMG_6719.JPG
IMG_6720.JPG
IMG_6721.JPG
IMG_6722.JPG
IMG_6723.JPG
IMG_6730.JPG
IMG_6731.JPG
IMG_6732.JPG
IMG_6734.JPG
:weed::wiz:
:size:

Hey Guys, here is an update of my Royal Jack @Day 103ish... It looks like she may finish in time or at-least be far enough along to take later this week or next weekend.. I'm pretty confident I will hit the 1lb+ goal, I set for myself.... This Tree is Massive, with a shit-ton of Very full cola's with NO spaces between the buds, Just how I like it! The Tree is supported Freaking everywhere to help hold her up, every cola is supported, the main everything!! Some of the smallest cola's are easily over 10", Many of the biggest over 34"... Simply the Most Massive Auto I ever had the pleasure to work with...This been kinda a pretty stellar grow, Very-Very Impressive sized Tree, largest cola's I ever seen on any auto, PERIOD!!!! What is even more Impressive is this Tree is "Only" in 3gal Nursery pots, lmao.....I'm so glad we almost finished here, I'm so burned out... This back to back to back to back to back growing shit not gonna be happening anymore.. I will setup my test grows much differently when I start back up....Tests will be scheduled, at-least small breaks in-between grows to allow for tent cleaning and things like that, that has been getting very neglected doing 6-8 grows back to back, plus when pest problems come up you can Never truly rid the issue if you keep putting new plants inside...make's hard for pre-filter changes, etc.... I wasn't able change my scrubber inside the tent bcoz of that....a lot of issue's running things this way...you can be certain things will change when I start back up....I hope you all like the job I am doing on this Monster Tree...Enjoy!!!

View attachment 911827 View attachment 911828 View attachment 911829 View attachment 911830 View attachment 911831 View attachment 911832 View attachment 911833 View attachment 911834 View attachment 911835 View attachment 911836 View attachment 911837 View attachment 911838 View attachment 911839 :weed::wiz:
:size:
Congrats. Man, she is a beauty!

Congrats. Man, she is a beauty!
Thanks Bro! Actually she not in correct position for photo's, but am unable to move her anymore... so we stuck with her not so nice side, but she is very big with very huge colas..I never seen one's this size before on any auto...I mean that....

Thanks Bro! Actually she not in correct position for photo's, but am unable to move her anymore... so we stuck with her not so nice side, but she is very big with very huge colas..I never seen one's this size before on any auto...I mean that....
How many days does it take to flush a plant that size?

Absolutely fantastic :drool: There are no proper words to describe this thing. Great job hanging in there with her. Pretty ironic that she was facing the guillotine so many times during her early days, lol. Now look what you got. There's karma here, I think.
:slap:

Back