Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

So happy for you, @Unique !
That's one heck of a ganja queen!
Maybe she was a genetic outlier.
Jack is a polyhybrid, so bound to be lots of genetics in there.
If she was a photo plant, would make a killer mom.
Yeah I thought about that... You know it was one of them things, I was just expecting a certain aroma that I am used to from that strain and kinda little caught off just how different it is, then it should be... I really like the aroma of the Jack Herer, I only wish this one had that aroma...And thank you very much, I'm glad you liked how she come out, I wish I could of done a little better job with her, but with all my personal problems that come up and this plant wanting to kinda do her own thing.. It just made things hard for me..

Hey guy's I thought I would post a little about this plant... I found this part to be a bit funny...
Jack Herer Automatic will perform well in both indoor and outdoor grows, giving an average yield of around 70 to 120 grams per plant. It will not grow too tall, reaching an average height of 40 to 90 cm, which makes it ideal for smaller or more discreet grows. Royal Queen Seeds is proud to carry on the tribute to Jack Herer, the Emperor of Hemp, with this great autoflowering strain. :rofl::haha: I'm destroying them numbers... 1 bean I'll yield a lb+, with them number's you'd need the whole 10pack :p Mine certainly got much-MUCH larger then 40-90cm, Mine is 177.8cm :headbang::woohoo::clapper::rofl: I like this stat part, I guess even if I didn't take care of this one at all I could of easily smoked the amounts given here...I wonder what size pots & what medium they were using to get these numbers? Can't be bigger then 3gal,I sure hope not....

Here is the other part of description:
Relax yourself with her peppery aroma
The main effect is an uplifting and creative Sativa high, but thanks to Jack Herer's mix of Haze, Northern Lights and Skunk, this strain also gives you a relaxing stoned Indica feeling. Jack Herer Automatic has a Haze-like, peppery aroma. The smoke is fresh and smooth with a slightly spicy herbal taste, much like the original Jack Herer strain. Hmmmm, not mine :(:crying::doh: Oh well I'm still happy with her I suppose, still a bit disappointed she didn't get respect I think she deserved for the comp, I think before I was to ever get into another comp, better voting rules would need be set in place first... Like a questionnaire/check list as to what is making the plant they voting on the best, yield,shapes,what made the person's decision??...... things that I consider important....I sat and watched how certain people voted and was quite taken back from what I seen....:shrug::pop: It's water over dam now, but still affected me...and sorry if no-one can understand that part... I really am...Anyways, it did turn out to be successful , even she was a loser in the comp .....She is a big winner IMO, The ONLY Plant in the Comp to pull a LB+, The Only to reach nearly 6ft tall...:yeahthat::weed::wiz:

Last edited:
Hey Guys, here is an update of my Royal Jack @Day 103ish... It looks like she may finish in time or at-least be far enough along to take later this week or next weekend.. I'm pretty confident I will hit the 1lb+ goal, I set for myself.... This Tree is Massive, with a shit-ton of Very full cola's with NO spaces between the buds, Just how I like it! The Tree is supported Freaking everywhere to help hold her up, every cola is supported, the main everything!! Some of the smallest cola's are easily over 10", Many of the biggest over 34"... Simply the Most Massive Auto I ever had the pleasure to work with...This been kinda a pretty stellar grow, Very-Very Impressive sized Tree, largest cola's I ever seen on any auto, PERIOD!!!! What is even more Impressive is this Tree is "Only" in 3gal Nursery pots, lmao.....I'm so glad we almost finished here, I'm so burned out... This back to back to back to back to back growing shit not gonna be happening anymore.. I will setup my test grows much differently when I start back up....Tests will be scheduled, at-least small breaks in-between grows to allow for tent cleaning and things like that, that has been getting very neglected doing 6-8 grows back to back, plus when pest problems come up you can Never truly rid the issue if you keep putting new plants inside...make's hard for pre-filter changes, etc.... I wasn't able change my scrubber inside the tent bcoz of that....a lot of issue's running things this way...you can be certain things will change when I start back up....I hope you all like the job I am doing on this Monster Tree...Enjoy!!!

View attachment 911827 View attachment 911828 View attachment 911829 View attachment 911830 View attachment 911831 View attachment 911832 View attachment 911833 View attachment 911834 View attachment 911835 View attachment 911836 View attachment 911837 View attachment 911838 View attachment 911839 :weed::wiz:
:size:

All hail @Unique :worship:

424263481fb51aa7.gif

that's a winning plant in my eye's

Hey guy's I thought I would post a little about this plant... I found this part to be a bit funny...
Jack Herer Automatic will perform well in both indoor and outdoor grows, giving an average yield of around 70 to 120 grams per plant. It will not grow too tall, reaching an average height of 40 to 90 cm, which makes it ideal for smaller or more discreet grows. Royal Queen Seeds is proud to carry on the tribute to Jack Herer, the Emperor of Hemp, with this great autoflowering strain. :rofl::haha: I'm destroying them numbers... 1 bean I'll yield a lb+, with them number's you'd need the whole 10pack :p Mine certainly got much-MUCH larger then 40-90cm, Mine is 177.8cm :headbang::woohoo::clapper::rofl: I like this stat part, I guess even if I didn't take care of this one at all I could of easily smoked the amounts given here...I wonder what size pots & what medium they were using to get these numbers? Can't be bigger then 3gal,I sure hope not....

Here is the other part of description:
Relax yourself with her peppery aroma
The main effect is an uplifting and creative Sativa high, but thanks to Jack Herer's mix of Haze, Northern Lights and Skunk, this strain also gives you a relaxing stoned Indica feeling. Jack Herer Automatic has a Haze-like, peppery aroma. The smoke is fresh and smooth with a slightly spicy herbal taste, much like the original Jack Herer strain. Hmmmm, not mine :(:crying::doh: Oh well I'm still happy with her I suppose, still a bit disappointed she didn't get respect I think she deserved for the comp, I think before I was to ever get into another comp, better voting rules would need be set in place first... Like a questionnaire/check list as to what is making the plant they voting on the best, yield,shapes,what made the person's decision??...... things that I consider important....I sat and watched how certain people voted and was quite taken back from what I seen....:shrug::pop: It's water over dam now, but still affected me...and sorry if no-one can understand that part... I really am...Anyways, it did turn out to be successful , even she was a loser in the comp .....She is a big winner IMO, The ONLY Plant in the Comp to pull a LB+, The Only to reach nearly 6ft tall...:yeahthat::weed::wiz:
As I consider myself an older dude now, my thought is it you gave that plant the best you knew how as it has so eloquently been displayed and the wining or not winning is just an opinion of others, and like ass everyone has one. Here's to all the asses out there:backside: ..........and CHEERS TO YOU BRO :worship:

Hey Guys/Gals @Day111 I am calling this Grow, She managed to finish up for me! Nice solid Massive Cola's & Buds top to bottom, The Aroma I been waiting for did end up showing up when I checked on here last night, so that is a Major Plus for me! I will start Harvesting this Massive Beast today.. I'm pretty confident I'll hit my 1lb+ goal, what a nice way to finish up! I never really expected some of these really low buds to get as dense as they are, This girl had a mind of her own this entire grow...I'm really happy she is fully finished! I hope you all like how she come out...I should hold onto this weight record for quite some time! ;) Enjoy ---Royal Jack @Day111 :d5::thumbsup::woohoo::dancer::yay::cooldance::headbang::smokeout:

IMG_6791.JPG
IMG_6795.JPG
IMG_6800.JPG
IMG_6801.JPG
IMG_6802.JPG
IMG_6803.JPG
IMG_6806.JPG
IMG_6807.JPG

Back