Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

One amazing plant! Just mind blowing

:worship:
Thanks Man, Yeah I am quite proud of this grow! I'm very certain I hit my 1lb+ Goal also... So am going out in Style ;) My fastbuds grow yielded 14.82oz or maybe slightly over that... So that one was very close to the 1lb mark but didn't hit with that plant, I come super close though...

That is some great growing unique you have a :greenthumb::slap::worship::pass:That is one sticky looking beast and more to crop
Thank-You very Much My Friend! Yeah, she is quite sticky and what a beast she is! I'm So Proud of myself That I will finally Hit 1lb+ , I've come so close, so many times...It's a really good feelin' :thumbsup: Going out in Style ;) Hitting 1lb+ in a 3gal Nursery Pot is no easy task, In a 5gal I'm certain I can hit that w/o issue... but then it wouldn't be a challenge for me...

:clapper::clapper::clapper: just :slap: the shit out of this. That thing is a beauty. How tall was the biggest cola. She has some monsters.
the biggest ones, there were 2 or 3 over 30+inches, many 18-24inch ones, none smaller then 8-10 inches.. Thanks so much for the Rep! I'm Glad ya liked how she come out, I'm Really Proud of this grow!

Back