Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

Really this goes to show how their genetics can grow in optimal conditions, I hope they stop in.
Yes, your 100% right! As you know my Grow Environment is Optimal, I run what I consider "Perfect" Growing Conditions. Very Low Stress..I doubt they will, or they would of been here by now...

Just fabulous! You should email them your photos and a link to this journal.
Don't know how RQS do things, but I do know that DP have used a number of grows here on AFN for their blog to showcase strains.

Just fabulous! You should email them your photos and a link to this journal.
Don't know how RQS do things, but I do know that DP have used a number of grows here on AFN for their blog to showcase strains.
It's all good, if they were interested, they would of been following... I not really have the time to get in contact with them now, as you know... Things quite hectic , you know why....

Well done Unique! What an awesome grow.. Good on you for hanging in there too, you had so many hiccups but nailed it in the end. :clapper: Looking forward to hear how she smokes! :jump:

Well done Unique! What an awesome grow.. Good on you for hanging in there too, you had so many hiccups but nailed it in the end. :clapper: Looking forward to hear how she smokes! :jump:
Thank you Blanch, I'm hoping she smokes good... If not we'll end up with a lot of coconut oil ;)

Back