Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

Thanks Man, I'm happy too... It's been a painful surgery but Successful.... I'm recovering way better then I thought I would...
Glad to hear. I have my own fairly major surgery coming up. And it’s good to hear success stories lol. I don’t think people realize when your going into a 6-8hr surgery u may not walk out of its ok to talk about all the bad they’ve heard about similiar surgeries. People not walking or being in major pain for life. Lol. It’s bad enough going into such a surgery but weeks before all u hear is how bad people r after.

Glad to hear. I have my own fairly major surgery coming up. And it’s good to hear success stories lol. I don’t think people realize when your going into a 6-8hr surgery u may not walk out of its ok to talk about all the bad they’ve heard about similiar surgeries. People not walking or being in major pain for life. Lol. It’s bad enough going into such a surgery but weeks before all u hear is how bad people r after.
well I'm happy to say so far, mine seems like a success .....so all good vibes coming your way! I hope yours is just as successful.

Hey guys here is the yield on the Royal jack... I'm Very Happy to Say I hit my 1lb+ goal... :thumbsup::d5::smoking::headbang::woohoo:

Here are the pictures of the weight, there was so much this was the only way to weigh it up....

I will Post the grow/smoke report in a few more days...

@Dudeski @trailanimal @Rebel @Avalanche Blanch @blue @Maria Sanchez @Only1Sky @912GreenSkell @Mossy @Son of Hobbes @archie gemmill @Ash-a-Ton @Mizzo81 @Samwell @jingo @Slater @F.N.

IMG_6940.JPG
IMG_6941.JPG
IMG_6942.JPG
IMG_6943.JPG
IMG_6944.JPG
IMG_6945.JPG
IMG_6946.JPG
:weed::wiz:

Last edited:
Congratulations! That's s well deserved lb, you worked for it, and rewarded for the effort.
thanks Bro, I'm so happy I finally pulled it off... I think it's really impressive to yield that kind of weight in just a 3gal nursery pot....She certainly was a beast! Now I can finally claim my 1lb badge... I almost thought I was just shy of a lb until I added up on pc.... then I was all smiles...for some reason I thought I needed to be 500gm for a lb... I wasn't thinking...

thanks Bro, I'm so happy I finally pulled it off... I think it's really impressive to yield that kind of weight in just a 3gal nursery pot....She certainly was a beast! Now I can finally claim my 1lb badge... I almost thought I was just shy of a lb until I added up on pc.... then I was all smiles...

Post up in love stoners a request to @Rebel for your badge. Link this thread. She has been super busy lately but always gets it done.

Post up in love stoners a request to @Rebel for your badge. Link this thread. She has been super busy lately but always gets it done.
I usually just send her a pm and she takes care of it quickly... but I can link there for others to see.

Back