Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

Hey Guy's I'm sorry I won't get to post the yield amounts right away, Many of ya Know I'm going in for Major Surgery Friday Morning and will be down 8-12weeks or so... I Promise to get the yields & smoke/grow reports up when I am able to return, hopefully things go well so I can get back to doing what I love to do! Am quite Nervous about this surgery, 1 Day & a wake up left :(

Hey Guy's I'm sorry I won't get to post the yield amounts right away, Many of ya Know I'm going in for Major Surgery Friday Morning and will be down 8-12weeks or so... I Promise to get the yields & smoke/grow reports up when I am able to return, hopefully things go well so I can get back to doing what I love to do! Am quite Nervous about this surgery, 1 Day & a wake up left :(

All the best for the surgery, @Unique.
God bless.

Prayers sent your way bud. Good luck with the surgery

I hope your doing well and I just want to say that is the largest, most productive and beautiful auto I have ever seen. You did a really great job.
Thanks very Much my friend!!

Yes I'm doing pretty well so far, much better then I thought i'd be at this time.

Back