Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

Absolutely fantastic :drool: There are no proper words to describe this thing. Great job hanging in there with her. Pretty ironic that she was facing the guillotine so many times during her early days, lol. Now look what you got. There's karma here, I think.
:slap:
Thanks so Much Man! Yeah she been a challenging one, Kinda with a mind of her own... I never would of expected her to be the largest auto I ever seen, but somehow she pulled just that off!

A great way to end your current growing cycles. :yay1: Going out with the ultimate :poof:
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAzNy8zODEvb3JpZ2luYWwvcHV1LW9vLmpwZw==

A great way to end your current growing cycles. :yay1: Going out with the ultimate :poof:
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAzNy8zODEvb3JpZ2luYWwvcHV1LW9vLmpwZw==
Yeah, Hahaha This is a pretty nice way to end things..... I'm expecting this one to yield 1lb+ , I also think the C.A will yield approx 1lb or damn close, the 3rd will be probably my usual 6-8oz'er.. I'm thinking something like 2lb 5-8oz for final numbers, I'm usually a pretty good judge of what I got, I'm not usually off by much, if at all...

Hey guy's quick update @Day 106ish, I switched the Royal Jack over to Plain PH'd water this morning.. I am planning to start the Harvest on Tues night or wedns morning... She isn't quite where I was hoping she'd be... but I done run out of time... I even let this go longer then I had intended, I was hoping I could get her fully finished, but that won't happen.... Even with an early harvest I still expect to hit my 1lb goal, there honestly is a shit-ton of massive cola's on this girl...None smaller then 8-10" nearly all over 18" & 24" and even several 36"+ ones...every branch is supported and she still bending the branches.... The only thing about this that is kinda throwing me off, I grew Jack Herer in the past, which is what this is suppose to be... But, all the Jack Herer's I've grown had a very sweet aroma with a haze like back-round and this one has a pine aroma...I guess it smells sweet sorta, just not how I remember my other's being...I know it's not quite ready yet, but even ones I done in past had that aroma pretty much all the way through flower, this one is very different..I also know that No 2 plants are alike, but still I was kinda expecting that familiar aroma from the Jack and just not getting that for what-ever reason..:shrug: anyways, I just needed put that out there I was really hoping for that aroma...Most of ya know I'm not very fond of Pine aroma's.... I prefer the Haze,hash,spicy, fruity & fuel aromas..... I will try to get one more Photo update before I bring this girl down....Enjoy!!! I hope it smokes a little better then aroma I smell... or i'll end up with a ton of coconut oil...

IMG_6735.JPG
IMG_6736.JPG
IMG_6737.JPG
IMG_6739.JPG
IMG_6740.JPG
IMG_6741.JPG
:weed::wiz:
:ladies:

Last edited:
Hey guy's quick update @Day 106ish, I switched the Royal Jack over to Plain PH'd water this morning.. I am planning to start the Harvest on Tues night or wedns morning... She isn't quite where I was hoping she'd be... but I done run out of time... I even let this go longer then I had intended, I was hoping I could get her fully finished, but that won't happen.... Even with an early harvest I still expect to hit my 1lb goal, there honestly is a shit-ton of massive cola's on this girl...None smaller then 8-10" nearly all over 18" & 24" and even several 36"+ ones...every branch is supported and she still bending the branches.... The only thing about this that is kinda throwing me off, I grew Jack Herer in the past, which is what this is suppose to be... But, all the Jack Herer's I've grown had a very sweet aroma with a haze like back-round and this one has a pine aroma...I guess it smells sweet sorta, just not how I remember my other's being...I know it's not quite ready yet, but even ones I done in past had that aroma pretty much all the way through flower, this one is very different..I also know that No 2 plants are alike, but still I was kinda expecting that familiar aroma from the Jack and just not getting that for what-ever reason..:shrug: anyways, I just needed put that out there I was really hoping for that aroma...Most of ya know I'm not very fond of Pine aroma's.... I prefer the Haze,hash,spicy, fruity & fuel aromas..... I will try to get one more Photo update before I bring this girl down....Enjoy!!! I hope it smokes a little better then aroma I smell... or i'll end up with a ton of coconut oil...

View attachment 913217 View attachment 913218 View attachment 913219 View attachment 913220 View attachment 913221 View attachment 913222 :weed::wiz:
:ladies:
Great grow and fkn awesome tree...just unbelievable length of buds:slap::nicethread::joy::muahaha::clapper:

Back