Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

Even if he has to pull early that huge beast of a plant will make loads of concentrates if its too early to smoke. Sucks that you have to pull her early but 100 plus days for any auto is a PIA, the point of an auto is to have quck bud lol. That's why I accustomed myself to photos, When i get a longer pheno it doesnt bother me as much but when I get a fast 70day pheno im elated lol. Different strokes for different folks I guess, I wish everyone could have their ideal grow conditions but it is what it is. Gotta make it work. (Sorry to ramble... took a dab before I started to comment and here we are lol)
normally I wouldn't be in a race against time, I extended things 1 month in hopes this plant would finish...but just is not looking that way...Usually auto's don't go this long, every now & then ya get one that likes to go over 100days..Still in 100ish days and to get a lb isn't so bad...I don't think an photo plant can produce the same amount in yield, in the same amount of time as an auto.....

Hey Guy's here is an Update of my Royal Jack @Day 94 , she is filling in nicely...Lets hope she will finish in time..Enjoy!

IMG_6685.JPG
IMG_6686.JPG
IMG_6687.JPG
IMG_6689.JPG
IMG_6691.JPG
IMG_6692.JPG
IMG_6693.JPG
IMG_6694.JPG
IMG_6695.JPG
IMG_6704.JPG
IMG_6708.JPG
IMG_6709.JPG