Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

Would just love to see her "photogenic" side when you are feeling well:pass::kiss:
Next update, It's big project to get in there to off lights and move other plants out of way and put her in the correct position...You know my back is shit, so I really need limit some of my movement...It's hard enough feeding these 2-3 times a day and moving turning them. I have move the two huge ones very slowly, These two monsters are very very big & super top heavy already...Need to remember this girl only in about 2-2 1/2gal of coco at very most...I will add little more because I feel she may be starting get little root bound,which is kinda expected for a massive tree like this...I will just treat her as hydro grow and she'll be fine..., I know these last photo's didn't do any justice at all, in fact doesn't look much different then previous photo, but that is because of lighting & position..Starting tomorrow or wedns. I will be cutting light back to either 18 or 20hr, I haven't decided yet, but with all the extra lighting, that kinda brought temps up a great deal and I had to on extraction 24/7 to help keep temps at 80...But outside temps gonna go from winter to summer here, wtf happened to spring? anyways, since outside will be so warm doesn't quite make since try to fight temps... and best to just allow lights to cool and plants to rest..

Next update, It's big project to get in there to off lights and move other plants out of way and put her in the correct position...You know my back is shit, so I really need limit some of my movement...It's hard enough feeding these 2-3 times a day and moving turning them. I have move the two huge ones very slowly, These two monsters are very very big & super top heavy already...Need to remember this girl only in about 2-2 1/2gal of coco at very most...I will add little more because I feel she may be starting get little root bound,which is kinda expected for a massive tree like this...I will just treat her as hydro grow and she'll be fine..., I know these last photo's didn't do any justice at all, in fact doesn't look much different then previous photo, but that is because of lighting & position..Starting tomorrow or wedns. I will be cutting light back to either 18 or 20hr, I haven't decided yet, but with all the extra lighting, that kinda brought temps up a great deal and I had to on extraction 24/7 to help keep temps at 80...But outside temps gonna go from winter to summer here, wtf happened to spring? anyways, since outside will be so warm doesn't quite make since try to fight temps... and best to just allow lights to cool and plants to rest..
She's old enough now ----you need to get her some wheels ! Same here going right into summer..my basement is heating up

Hey Guy's here is an Update of my Royal Jack @Day 76, I hope these pic's a little better then the last batch... I know they still not great, my camera was acting up for some reason... I'll try see what was causing that, before next update... wouldn't auto focus, the flash wasn't working every shot... Probably sticky button for auto focus part, the flash, no clue why it was just randomly working.. light's been cut back to 18,19 or 20 hrs I actually forget...:shrug: To much on my mind I suppose... Next update I''ll let ya know that also...She is really filling in very well all the way to the bottom, I'm sure I will hit this 1lb+ ... I can't wait until the other two plants come out, so I can arrange lights so I won't need to turn her anymore.... as the days go on, it is getting harder & harder to turn her as colas start putting weight on.. Enjoy!:thumbsup:
IMG_6480.JPG
IMG_6481.JPG
IMG_6482.JPG
IMG_6484.JPG
IMG_6485.JPG
IMG_6486.JPG
:dancer:
:weed::wiz:

Hey Guy's here is an Update of my Royal Jack @Day 76, I hope these pic's a little better then the last batch... I know they still not great, my camera was acting up for some reason... I'll try see what was causing that, before next update... wouldn't auto focus, the flash wasn't working every shot... Probably sticky button for auto focus part, the flash, no clue why it was just randomly working.. light's been cut back to 18,19 or 20 hrs I actually forget...:shrug: To much on my mind I suppose... Next update I''ll let ya know that also...She is really filling in very well all the way to the bottom, I'm sure I will hit this 1lb+ ... I can't wait until the other two plants come out, so I can arrange lights so I won't need to turn her anymore.... as the days go on, it is getting harder & harder to turn her as colas start putting weight on.. Enjoy!:thumbsup:
View attachment 901093 View attachment 901095 View attachment 901097 View attachment 901099 View attachment 901101 View attachment 901102 :dancer:
:weed::wiz:
Hey guy's quick little update, Last few days I been battling extreme heat... Tent temps well into 100's, I had to off the 300w led for the 3 days & only had other lighting on 18.5hr, she did take a minor-moderate heat stress hit, due to the temps .(it's not as bad as it could of gotten, had she not been getting silica already)....@5:30am this morning I finally got all light's back on her and tent temps back to where they should be @78 degree's, humidity holding steady at 43%... I already treating the heat stress, I am given her extra silica & superthrive...I should have her recovered in a couple days I hope...I may post updates tomorrow or on Monday depending how quickly I can get her to recover...:pop:

She is a beast! Looking great :smoking:
Thanks Blanch, to bad not many people interested in this grow... oh well, I'm starting get used to that...Soon this will all be over, I can't even wait...I'm so looking forward to taken a long break...

Just curious, what are you using for Silica? There's so many different companies claiming "mine's better than theirs" -- just wondering what you've been happy with?

Thanks Blanch, to bad not many people interested in this grow... oh well, I'm starting get used to that...Soon this will all be over, I can't even wait...I'm so looking forward to taken a long break...

I often take a selected best photo or two, not too many,
and post them over on the Live Stoners thread,
with a link back to my journal with "For more photos see..."
And have a link to my grows, each named briefly,
in my signature line, so that when I post elsewhere,
if I make a new friend or see an old friend,
they may hit the link and come over to my thread.
Just some thoughts, cos I think you've done such an amazing grow here!

I often take a selected best photo or two, not too many,
and post them over on the Live Stoners thread,
with a link back to my journal with "For more photos see..."
And have a link to my grows, each named briefly,
in my signature line, so that when I post elsewhere,
if I make a new friend or see an old friend,
they may hit the link and come over to my thread.
Just some thoughts, cos I think you've done such an amazing grow here!
My sig not been working for months, I asked several staff about it..I haven't tried in a couple weeks to see if it's working now.. But I kept getting errors, even if I only had 1 line and would say I had 1 line to many... :shrug:

Just curious, what are you using for Silica? There's so many different companies claiming "mine's better than theirs" -- just wondering what you've been happy with?
yeah,. thats funny shit.... silica is silica.... I really don't believe there is much or any difference between them... I used several types, but kinda stick with whats ever cheaper at the time of purchase, I'm budget grower....

Back