New Grower Round two. Zkittlez autos

Aint nothin to worry bout!
I got that goin on on big girl currently, just seems to be the calyxes ripening up and dying as the plant nears the end phase.
They kinda go through a lil cycle, that or new calyxes replace the older ones.
Them swollen calyxes are sexy tho aint they!

Last edited:
@baked in the bluegrass @Wawashell @Ozzie Greenthumb @Boradan @Frenjamin Banklin

Hey guys I noticed something and wanted to see what you guys thought. Check this calyx out in the lower node. Looks funky I was worried it was flowering. Looks like it burst open? Idk. Let me know what you think. Full update later.... I mean she is definitely a girl with all the pistils everywhere but idk what's going on there. If you know or think of anyone that does let a brother know!

View attachment 1094117
No worries, the hairs burst out lol

Aint nothin to worry bout!
I got that goin on on big girl currently, just seems to be the calyxes ripening up and dying as the plant nears the end phase.
They kinda go through a lil cycle, that or new calyxes replace the older ones.
Them swollen calyxes are sexy tho aint they!
Lols it has to be an old one dying out for a new one because the buds are literally just starting to take shape. This is the smallest of the three but she is drinking the most. She is really the furthest along into flower of the three so it makes sense. The other two are just starting to get frost where she has had it for a few days already and getting more production daily.

No worries, the hairs burst out lol
I was just worried it looked like a pollen sac like it had burst open on the bottom one. That's what I was worried about. Or that it got pollinated somehow. You know the pistils are reaching out for pollen and when they get pollinated they will turn red and retract into the calyx and start seeding. That's what I really was worried had happened but idk. Haven't seen that first hand just photos.

Lols it has to be an old one dying out for a new one because the buds are literally just starting to take shape. This is the smallest of the three but she is drinking the most. She is really the furthest along into flower of the three so it makes sense. The other two are just starting to get frost where she has had it for a few days already and getting more production daily.

I was just worried it looked like a pollen sac like it had burst open on the bottom one. That's what I was worried about. Or that it got pollinated somehow. You know the pistils are reaching out for pollen and when they get pollinated they will turn red and retract into the calyx and start seeding. That's what I really was worried had happened but idk. Haven't seen that first hand just photos.
Not as I can see, but calxyes burst some times when swelled with hairs

Back