New Grower Round two. Zkittlez autos

@baked in the bluegrass @Ozzie Greenthumb do you need to feed the pk booster all the way through flower or is there a certain point you should cut it back. I'm referring to before the cleanse point where I would stop all nutes anyways. I am a little unsure as to what most people do regarding their pk boosters.

Edit currently I'm at 1g/gal bud Explosion in early flower
I plan on using the bud explosion up till the cleanse, same strength all the way

@baked in the bluegrass @Ozzie Greenthumb do you need to feed the pk booster all the way through flower or is there a certain point you should cut it back. I'm referring to before the cleanse point where I would stop all nutes anyways. I am a little unsure as to what most people do regarding their pk boosters.

Edit currently I'm at 1g/gal bud Explosion in early flower
What I did was dial back the mc while leaving pkboost at full strength for another couple feedings then I dialed the pk boost out along with the remaining mc.
I am almost ready to start that process with this beautiful beast
20190817_042441.jpg
20190817_024002.jpg

What I did was dial back the mc while leaving pkboost at full strength for another couple feedings then I dialed the pk boost out along with the remaining mc.
I am almost ready to start that process with this beautiful beast View attachment 1093642 View attachment 1093643
I already dialed back the megacrop as I was getting minor tip burn. I have to say these girls sky rocketed though. What size are those bags my man?

I already dialed back the megacrop as I was getting minor tip burn. I have to say these girls sky rocketed though. What size are those bags my man?
That one is 7 gallon. I have the 5 gallon in that brand also. Here's 2 cosmic bomb autos in 5 gallon version and 1 gorilla glue auto in 5 gallon
20190821_225244.jpg
20190821_225240.jpg
20190821_225221.jpg
20190821_225207.jpg
20190821_225134.jpg

That one is 7 gallon. I have the 5 gallon in that brand also. Here's 2 cosmic bomb autos in 5 gallon version and 1 gorilla glue auto in 5 gallon View attachment 1093694 View attachment 1093695 View attachment 1093696 View attachment 1093697 View attachment 1093698
Yeah I was going to say that bag looks decent sized. So from the 3 gallon to the 5 gallon I'm seeing noticeable difference, but it could also just be the nutrients and me being much more aggressive with the girls this round. I was thinking two 7 gallon bags for next round on the beast modes. Three 5 gallons with these zkittlez is rough. They are stretchy!

Daily update..

Day 27 Zkittlez

Temps: 73F lights off, 77F light on
RH: 50%
Water: No water
Nutes: No nutes
Light distance: 18 in
Light cycle: 18/6

So not.much new to report today. I took off most off the training ties, the girls are finally able to coast by themselves I think. I'll keep a close eye and watch out for any issues. The girls are literally going bananas with growth and they are running out of room in the tent. I've got zkittlez almost touching every wall so hopefully the release of the ties will promote a little bit of upward growth without going outwards much more. The girls are happy. They have the raised up praying hand leaves right now so I know they are enjoying life. Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] got chewed up a bit by my cat today. Had to amputate a limb because his punk ass ate all the leaves off of it. Needless to say he isn't allowed to be around the plants anymore. Cut the fuck off! Couldn't even wait for the harvest, greedy bastard! Oh yeah almost forgot to add this in there... Tallest girl is at 15 in from the dirt to the top of her canopy. Smallest is 12in from dirt to top of canopy. Trained so low. Lol check the pics and let me know what you think. Well till tomorrow! :pass:

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190821_220810.jpg

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190821_220804.jpg

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190821_220753.jpg

Zkittlez group shot
IMG_20190821_220819.jpg

IMG_20190821_220838.jpg

Last edited:
@baked in the bluegrass @Wawashell @Ozzie Greenthumb @Boradan @Frenjamin Banklin

Hey guys I noticed something and wanted to see what you guys thought. Check this calyx out in the lower node. Looks funky I was worried it was flowering. Looks like it burst open? Idk. Let me know what you think. Full update later.... I mean she is definitely a girl with all the pistils everywhere but idk what's going on there. If you know or think of anyone that does let a brother know!

IMG_20190822_202835.jpg

Back