Daily update..

Day 25 Zkittlez

Temps: 73F lights off, 78F light on
RH: 47%
Water: No water
Nutes: No nutes
Light distance 20 in
Light cycle: 18/6

So the girls are loving life and could almost have used a watering, literally 24 hours after watering of 2 liters last night. I'm going to let em get extra dry and let those roots search for any leftover water in the bag. If I had to guess the stretch is going to be slowing down significantly here soon so I want those roots to get out there and hopefully push these girls right along with some more vertical growth. The vertical growth is about an inch to almost an inch and a half per day at the moment. So we have some serious stretching going on. I'm really really happy with how they have grown in so far, and I had enough time today to get my new fan put together and installed. This gave the girls a decent amount of room, still not as much as I would have liked because the fan has a very large base, but significantly more none the less. I like the fan alot because it has the ability to move up and down height wise with an adjustable base up to 52 inches tall, while also controlling the direction of the airflow with louvers. It blows right over the tops of my babes and then also directly at the light which is hopefully a double cooling effect for the girls.

So winter is upon us! I could finally get the first photos of the frost and it sure looks good! I bet we will be looking at full on buds developing in no time. The stink is getting quite intense, I figured this would be the case, as a single zkittlez last round had my tent smelling like straight skunk. These girls are going to be quite pungent when those buds start to fill in, I already know it. I attached my carbon filter a few days ago because even in preflower they are stankin up the house. So far the filter has far surpassed my expectations for last grow, and this one. I don't smell shit, and that's how I like it! Well I'm rambling once again. I'm good at that lol. Check the pics and let me know what you think! Well till tomorrow! :pass:

Frost
IMG_20190819_231040.jpg

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190819_230736.jpg

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190819_230726.jpg

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190819_230741.jpg

Group shot
IMG_20190819_230749.jpg

IMG_20190819_230829.jpg

Yeah we just had one hell of a storm pass through! Tornado sirens going off and everything! Lost power for a good 45 mins. First time girls have had an issue with their light cycle ever. Hope all stays well with them. Rent completely shut off, fan, etc. Temps were fine. Shit was quite wild and I'm glad it's passed. this thing is tracking towards the east and spanned the entire state of Illinois. Which is pretty long if you didn't know lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190820-124918.png
    Screenshot_20190820-124918.png
    240.8 KB · Views: 39
Glad youre alright!
I wonder if any of that will make its way to us ky boiz?
We had some wicked lightning last night but it blew thru quick

Yeah we just had one hell of a storm pass through! Tornado sirens going off and everything! Lost power for a good 45 mins. First time girls have had an issue with their light cycle ever. Hope all stays well with them. Rent completely shut off, fan, etc. Temps were fine. Shit was quite wild and I'm glad it's passed. this thing is tracking towards the east and spanned the entire state of Illinois. Which is pretty long if you didn't know lol
Wow man that sucks for gals but glad it missed ya and your safe buddy. Them tornadoes ain't nothing to play with worked in tornado alley for the entire summer and most of fall and every other day we got sirens and some touched down close enough to see it but never came where we was working thankfully lol it's scary crazy shit u get excited and the fear pumping adrenaline so you get ballsy and wanna watch lol or i did i love watching it roll in them go black then a yellow or greenish tint then boom lol but damn it was freaky n thank the skies it stayed miles away but you can feel em and the pressure is crazy

@Illini4life nice grow. I noob and ready to buy a tent. I see you have 3 plants, which is what I would like. Do all 3 fit in your tent at peak maturity? What size are you running. If you already said this earlier I apologize. 26 pages is a lot.
I have a 3X3 tent and it's tight with 3 girls in 5 gallon grow bags, but it will be fine all the way through to harvest. I would have gone with the 4 x 4 but it was just too much to be able to still park two vehicles in the garage, which is where the girls are at. It's tight enough with the 3x3 to get both vehicles in there. As for space you can definitely make it work for at most 4 if they are in smaller bags. Maybe 3 gallons or so. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Wow man that sucks for gals but glad it missed ya and your safe buddy. Them tornadoes ain't nothing to play with worked in tornado alley for the entire summer and most of fall and every other day we got sirens and some touched down close enough to see it but never came where we was working thankfully lol it's scary crazy shit u get excited and the fear pumping adrenaline so you get ballsy and wanna watch lol or i did i love watching it roll in them go black then a yellow or greenish tint then boom lol but damn it was freaky n thank the skies it stayed miles away but you can feel em and the pressure is crazy
Yeah luckily I haven't ever been in a tornado or close enough to one to get any damage but my buddy's whole town got wrecked a few years back. Just a small country town that got leveled. It's still a mess like 5 years later. My aunt's neighborhood got hit literally a few weeks ago. 3 touched down right here in town

Glad youre alright!
I wonder if any of that will make its way to us ky boiz?
We had some wicked lightning last night but it blew thru quick
I really need to figure out how to double quote in one post lol. Did you guys get any of that?

Just some sprinkles and thunder boomers, looks like weve missed out on anything real nasty
Yeah that was bad! We live by a radio tower, literally about three blocks away, and it gets rocked in storms like that. At least I know we won't get struck by lightning here with that massive lightning rod right next to us. It's cool because you can watch the electricity shoot down the support cables all the way down to the ground. It makes the most wicked crackling sound too!

Back