New Grower Round two. Zkittlez autos

Look at that canopy in the last pic. Looking good man, looking good!
Do you use bennies at all? Im finding that with regular feeds of bennies mixed in between nute feeds the plants really dig it.

Looking great man! Glad you like the megacrop! I just ordered more, along with their new nutrient gravitron for these new girls. I got 1 that's in full flower another sour kush, 1 gorilla glue seedling, and 2 cosmic bomb auto seedlings. Check em out here. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...with-the-cosmic-bomb-auto.73117/#post-2153287
I was looking at gravitron but then I found out that it has pgrs in it. Not saying they are bad for you, but studies have shown they are not the best thing to consume. Do some research and look into it for yourself. Not trying to scare you but I made the choice to skip on the gravitron because of that. I think I'm going to go sweet candy instead. I think the megacrop and bud explosion are good, so adding sweet candy from the start sounds just right.

Edit I was looking into alternatives to the pgrs for bud hardeners... And I found a few alternatives. One that seems to be very promising and after a decent amount of research I think I might pursue is chitosan. Chitosan is non-toxic and considered a naturally organic material that can easily be broken down and used in multiple applications, including a bud hardener. I think that next time I order nutes I'll give that a shot. I know I am using megacrop right now but I want to eventually get to the point where I can feed my girls all organic nutrients. I have seen some of the organic boys here grow some monsters without using any non-organics.

Last edited:
Look at that canopy in the last pic. Looking good man, looking good!
Do you use bennies at all? Im finding that with regular feeds of bennies mixed in between nute feeds the plants really dig it.
Nope no recharge or anything. My soil I used, happy frog, is jam packed to begin with. It has all that good microbial life in there. I have honestly not had any breaks between feeds. Since I started feeding I have been feeding with every water. I was a little curious to see how the girls would handle it and they have done great. Last round I went feed, water, feed. This round it's feed feed feed. This fees last night was really the first time I backed off the feed strength. Like I said before, the breeder and I can attest to the nute requirements of these zkittlez. They have taken those feeds like a champ and have barely showed any signs of toxicity. I'm trying to push them because I don't want them to get to that def point from last round. By the time I caught it, it was too late and the girl had to come down because the leaves just started eating themselves away in an attempt to survive. Not trying to make that mistake again and so far I think daddy has done right by these girls!

They are lookin great, keep doin whatchu doin!
As a rookie, I still am lol, I came in and research told me to feed water feed to get the best results. I didn't even question it because I saw it recommended a bunch. Well thanks to afn I found out that people have found great results using half or quarter strength feeds every single watering. Instead of full strength and then a break you can feed half of that but more often. Either way the plants should be up taking the same amount of nutrients. The benefits to this method is that they are not getting the huge feed all at once, which could possibly lead to some toxicity. It's smart and it has worked wonders for me

Oh yeah and I'm finally going to install my fan here in a bit. Finally got some free time. Should see it in the new update tonight. It's nice, a tower fan that you can adjust the height all the way up to almost 4.5 feet high. Should be good to adjust the heights as the girls grow up. Here is the link on Amazon if you want to check it out.

Lasko 2535 52″ Space-Saving Pedestal Tower Fan with Remote Control - Features Built-in Timer and Wide Spread Oscillation Amazon product

As a rookie, I still am lol, I came in and research told me to feed water feed to get the best results. I didn't even question it because I saw it recommended a bunch. Well thanks to afn I found out that people have found great results using half or quarter strength feeds every single watering. Instead of full strength and then a break you can feed half of that but more often. Either way the plants should be up taking the same amount of nutrients. The benefits to this method is that they are not getting the huge feed all at once, which could possibly lead to some toxicity. It's smart and it has worked wonders for me
Thats the most important thing, if its working for ya rock it! If and when the time comes, adapt and move on!
Im kinda still in that find something that works mode, tho i do think im on a right track.
I think im going to do a big nute run for my october plants, im grabbing a smaple kit from nectar for the gods.
I wont use the whole thing cause they send ya a billion bottles, but i think i wanna try my hand at a 2 part, 3 part nute system, really more for my hydro than soil.
As good as the mc is, and i luv it, it funks me up during preflower.
Also, mc is a 1 nute does all system, but im using it, the bud explosion, the sweet candy, calmag, etc. Im not really doing anything different than yad be doing with a 2 part/3 part nute system.

Thats the most important thing, if its working for ya rock it! If and when the time comes, adapt and move on!
Im kinda still in that find something that works mode, tho i do think im on a right track.
I think im going to do a big nute run for my october plants, im grabbing a smaple kit from nectar for the gods.
I wont use the whole thing cause they send ya a billion bottles, but i think i wanna try my hand at a 2 part, 3 part nute system, really more for my hydro than soil.
As good as the mc is, and i luv it, it funks me up during preflower.
Also, mc is a 1 nute does all system, but im using it, the bud explosion, the sweet candy, calmag, etc. Im not really doing anything different than yad be doing with a 2 part/3 part nute system.
True, but the price though bro. That's the kicker to me. It has results like I would imagine a more expensive premium line would have, maybe with a few hiccups like the nitrogen issue in preflower, but overall I am happy and honestly I hated the mixing of the trio for the fox farm. Honestly I can mix my nutrients with the powder much easier imo. Not to say I won't try other things in the future but dam... For the price and what you get I think I have found my nute for awhile. When I get a little itchy to experiment best believe I'll be hitting you up to see which, of the 5000 nutes you have used by then, works the best :pass:

Lol, nah to the 5000.
Im literally going through and just grabbin sample kits online. Ill probably stop at like the 3 i have, or will have tried and start trying to dial it in so to speak.
Tho if i ever get my hands on biotabs ya best believe id rock that ish! Toss a couple in a pot and sit back amd watch a water only grow unfold. Thatd be luv!

Back