New Grower Round two. Zkittlez autos

Im gettin ready to run out, and will have to wait till something of mine is done and ready.
That makes daddy so sadface
Well I'm hoping I didn't sell off too much because I've been enjoying the greenery alot here recently. Summer time is just my favorite time to enjoy a nice smoke.

Got the one gram ready. I'll send some smoke through the internet :pass:
IMG_20190815_230447.jpg

Start of preflower .5g/gal, working up to the full 1.5g/gallon during full bloom is what im doing with the 2 bigger plants.
Solo cup babies are on their own weird rando feed regimen

Ok I'll go .5 grams with the maybe 2.5 gram mc feed tomorrow as the tip burn continued a bit at 3 grams on the smaller babe but then again they are blowing up with the 3 grams so I might just stick with that. We will see, maybe I'll hold on the higher mc feed because I'm adding in the be. They could have been watered today but they look perky and I said fuck it let those roots work and find whatever water is left in that bag.

Daily update..

Day 22 Zkittlez

Temps: 75F lights off, 80F light on
RH: 55%
Water: 2,000 ml RO water per plant
Nutes: 3 g/gal Megacrop 2.0 9-6-17
0.5 g/gal Bud Explosion
Light distance: 20 in
Light cycle: 18/6

So the girls got their first pk booster today with the bud explosion. They seem to be trucking along just nicely and we're definitely in need of a good watering. Trying to keep pushing with the nutes, I might have to back off the megacrop for a few feeds as I'm getting really dark green leaves and my preflower is really ramping up. I'm worried I might get some nitrogen shock if I keep pushing them at 3/4 strength. Might just give a cal-mag and bloom booster feed next watering as the cal-mag has just a little nitrogen in it. They seem to be happy and taking well to training. If they continue to grow up like they are I think I will have some decent sized babes here soon. Check the pics and let me know what you think. Well til tomorrow! :pass:

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190817_003342.jpg

Zkittlez#2
IMG_20190817_003354.jpg

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190817_003346.jpg

Group shot
IMG_20190817_003358.jpg

Daily update..

Day 22 Zkittlez

Temps: 75F lights off, 80F light on
RH: 55%
Water: 2,000 ml RO water per plant
Nutes: 3 g/gal Megacrop 2.0 9-6-17
0.5 g/gal Bud Explosion
Light distance: 20 in
Light cycle: 18/6

So the girls got their first pk booster today with the bud explosion. They seem to be trucking along just nicely and we're definitely in need of a good watering. Trying to keep pushing with the nutes, I might have to back off the megacrop for a few feeds as I'm getting really dark green leaves and my preflower is really ramping up. I'm worried I might get some nitrogen shock if I keep pushing them at 3/4 strength. Might just give a cal-mag and bloom booster feed next watering as the cal-mag has just a little nitrogen in it. They seem to be happy and taking well to training. If they continue to grow up like they are I think I will have some decent sized babes here soon. Check the pics and let me know what you think. Well til tomorrow! :pass:

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1091429

Zkittlez#2
View attachment 1091430

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1091431

Group shot
View attachment 1091432
And the lone like for the day goes to my good old buddy @baked in the bluegrass guess no one likes me anymore

Back