New Grower Round two. Zkittlez autos

Do eeet! I like muh tower fan, wish i could afford another!
Daddys a baller on a budget atm tho so ill just have to deal with what i have....the horror!

Baller on a budget bahahaha I finally cut friends off but not after making a solid 500 and keeping 3 ounces to myself. That's going to be my upgrade money. Lights, new fan, etc. I need to seriously get considering my light switch if I'm going to do it, because I want to run the new lights with the beast modes we pop together!

Yessss, daddy deserves some upgrades!
I literally got back all the money I put into the tent in one grow. Besides power of course but these are LEDs. Less power than one of the multiple heaters we run throughout the house in the winter. I could get used to this

I like the blade less tower fans. You can put them right up next to them with no burn.
Ok I looked em up. Might be a bit out of my passive air fan price range haha sounds legit but I'm looking to spend at most like $60 and for that price I could only get a small one with no fan blades. I want to get a taller one that can hit the plants and get up to high enough to blow air at the lights too. That would be perfect for me. So it has to be at least like 2 foot spread of air current, which I couldn't do with a blade less one in that price range. Maybe after next grow haha

Just a little good night baseball bat joint of perfection. Just thought I would virtually pass the joint.... Puff puff pass.... Who hasn't tapped yet?!
IMG_20190815_224651.jpg
IMG_20190815_225414.jpg
IMG_20190815_225435.jpg

Im gettin ready to run out, and will have to wait till something of mine is done and ready.
That makes daddy so sadface

Back