New Grower Round two. Zkittlez autos

Snoooooooooooooooooop. Been jamming out to him since the pool started playing some tunes back in the nineties :headbang: best source of new music besides the radio haha one of the lifeguards fancied himself an amateur dj

20181208_224029.jpg

It was awesome, tho not the best hiphop show ive seen, musically.
I caught raekwon and ghostface killah a couple years back, and that was pretty effin rad.
Atmosphere was another great show, tho i had gone to see the opener, evidence. Atmosphere was like revisiting grunge era 90s, but in rap form

Daily update..

Day 19 Zkittlez

Temps: 76F lights off, 80F light on
RH: 57%
Water: No water
Nutes: No nutes
Light distance: 20in
Light cycle: 18/6

So I do believe the stretch is upon us. The girls nearly doubled in size in 24 hours. Been super busy so I literally have not checked in on them at all today. Crazy new growth, and I'm thinking this megacrop at a 3/4 strength dose is doing these girls justice. I have very minor tip burn on the smallest zkittlez but it's nothing to even concern me because besides that the girls are beasting out. I'm super excited to see how big these can get this round with the one gallon larger grow bags and hopefully better nutrients. I'm super hyped and I think the girls can feel the positive vibes flowing their way. Been playing them good tunes while I tend to them, tonight they got some hip hop, last night was the entire dark side of the moon album during feed and training. I think the extra bit of tlc has been paying off with my babes and I'm starting to prepare myself for their driving tests and college. It's coming quick. Lol but on a serious note I couldn't be happier right now and my girls have been reflecting that back at me. I have been super stressed and this is my calm zone. Just me and the girls. I think I might enjoy the process of growing just as much as the medication itself.

Well peep the pics and drop a comment about what you all think. Til tomorrow! :pass:

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1090157

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1090158

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1090159

Zkittlez group shot
View attachment 1090160

View attachment 1090161
Nice training action, :d5:

It was awesome, tho not the best hiphop show ive seen, musically.
I caught raekwon and ghostface killah a couple years back, and that was pretty effin rad.
Atmosphere was another great show, tho i had gone to see the opener, evidence. Atmosphere was like revisiting grunge era 90s, but in rap form
I was only 7 when we made it to the 2000s so honestly that was my era of concerts and music. Late nineties I was just starting to understand good music with the help of my older brother and his friends.

Back