New Grower Round two. Zkittlez autos

Yeah boiz, looking good!
So preflower and megacrop, that seems to be a fairly common spot for slight N tox hiccups as the plants not needing as much N.
Watch for the clawed leaves and darker green color, if ya notice it, just lower the megacrop. Bud explosion should be fine to go ham on and sweet candy as well.
Also it may not happen to your gals, just dont be surprised if it does.
You can see the dark evergreen leaves right now. I am trying to push the nitrogen to the max until stretch stops. Slight tip burn is ok with me right now, as I want them to be blowing up. When that stretch really stops or starts to slow I'll dial back the megacrop. They are definitely in preflower. Sorry for the lack of updates with photos. I am working close to 15 hour days getting ready for the fall semester in a few weeks.

Edit I did not get sweet candy, but I'm holding on the bud explosion until the stretch is about to stop to try and draw out the flower stage for longer

A mans gotta do what mans gotta do! Dont apologize to us cause youre taking care of biz!
The girls are looking good tho, you gonna be swimming in skittles!

A mans gotta do what mans gotta do! Dont apologize to us cause youre taking care of biz!
The girls are looking good tho, you gonna be swimming in skittles!
Hope so. That's the plan at least. I really kinda messed this girl up last time. She started showing def so I just said screw it and started the cleanse instead of trying to salvage her. This time they have got my undivided attention. She was still so frosty even with those issues so this round I'm highly hopeful for a larger and much better harvest.

I'm caught back up I re watched thread some how it had me as not watching even tho i subbed up at the beginning so now I should be getting alerts again. So far so good the gals look great and getting big I want to do a run of these when I get the chance i got some blue amnesia and diesel and Northern lights I'm planning on next run then I'm think zkittles and lsd-25 and maybe a cbd strain but your zkittles has made me really want to give em a run good job bro keep it up

You can see the dark evergreen leaves right now. I am trying to push the nitrogen to the max until stretch stops. Slight tip burn is ok with me right now, as I want them to be blowing up. When that stretch really stops or starts to slow I'll dial back the megacrop. They are definitely in preflower. Sorry for the lack of updates with photos. I am working close to 15 hour days getting ready for the fall semester in a few weeks.

Edit I did not get sweet candy, but I'm holding on the bud explosion until the stretch is about to stop to try and draw out the flower stage for longer
As an aside, i think you can use your molasses in place of the sweet candy, and i think the bud explosion is beneficial as soon as preflower hits to really power up the actual full flower phase. Hell, im gonna use bud explosion from the 1st feed on the next lil plant i do. Ive read a couple of the afn peeps whove suggested using your bloom booster from the get go.
Im down to try, and i have another lil seed dropped so i can mess around with it.

As an aside, i think you can use your molasses in place of the sweet candy, and i think the bud explosion is beneficial as soon as preflower hits to really power up the actual full flower phase. Hell, im gonna use bud explosion from the 1st feed on the next lil plant i do. Ive read a couple of the afn peeps whove suggested using your bloom booster from the get go.
Im down to try, and i have another lil seed dropped so i can mess around with it.
So the only thing I can think is that if you give bloom booster from the get go they will not have that instant switch to full on flower when they are still in the stretch. Sounds interesting. Let me know how it goes my dude.

I'm caught back up I re watched thread some how it had me as not watching even tho i subbed up at the beginning so now I should be getting alerts again. So far so good the gals look great and getting big I want to do a run of these when I get the chance i got some blue amnesia and diesel and Northern lights I'm planning on next run then I'm think zkittles and lsd-25 and maybe a cbd strain but your zkittles has made me really want to give em a run good job bro keep it up
I really like this strain. It's super super stretchy dude. Like I am kinda concerned I might run out of space here haha. We will see but this girl got some legit whacky wavy inflatable arm tube man arms lol. I can see she has blown up even more since yesterday. Should get really moving here soon as the node spacing is getting bigger and the leaves aren't fighting for light as bad. Plus these nugs are heavenly. So frosty and sweet smelling

Last edited:
Daily update..

Day 19 Zkittlez

Temps: 76F lights off, 80F light on
RH: 57%
Water: No water
Nutes: No nutes
Light distance: 20in
Light cycle: 18/6

So I do believe the stretch is upon us. The girls nearly doubled in size in 24 hours. Been super busy so I literally have not checked in on them at all today. Crazy new growth, and I'm thinking this megacrop at a 3/4 strength dose is doing these girls justice. I have very minor tip burn on the smallest zkittlez but it's nothing to even concern me because besides that the girls are beasting out. I'm super excited to see how big these can get this round with the one gallon larger grow bags and hopefully better nutrients. I'm super hyped and I think the girls can feel the positive vibes flowing their way. Been playing them good tunes while I tend to them, tonight they got some hip hop, last night was the entire dark side of the moon album during feed and training. I think the extra bit of tlc has been paying off with my babes and I'm starting to prepare myself for their driving tests and college. It's coming quick. Lol but on a serious note I couldn't be happier right now and my girls have been reflecting that back at me. I have been super stressed and this is my calm zone. Just me and the girls. I think I might enjoy the process of growing just as much as the medication itself.

Well peep the pics and drop a comment about what you all think. Til tomorrow! :pass:

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190813_225058.jpg

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190813_225109.jpg

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190813_225103.jpg

Zkittlez group shot
IMG_20190813_225115.jpg

IMG_20190813_225153.jpg

Back