2019080995024814.jpg
2019080995021647.jpg
Yodeole~ yoooooooo yodeole!!!!!!!:hookah: harvest time for OzzieGreenthumb
20190809_062901.jpg
2019080995024814.jpg
2019080995021647.jpg
! Come check it out....

Congratulations on the harvest. Them buds look tasty :pass:

I meant that i think id rather have say 2x 150w qbs than 1x 300w. I think thats way more useful than the 1 big light.
I wouldnt turn down 1 big light but i think id prefer to have multiple smaller lights
Yeah I thought about it but price wise. It's more expensive to do standalone units. I also need other updating in the tent besides that, but that would be major purchase before next round. I really like the idea of the two separate boards but I think I might just go with the single heat sink. I can always adjust the heights of my plants by stacking them on stuff. I just need to make the decision of the two boards or three. I was possibly leaning towards the two boards because I would definitely have room to add another down the line. On the other hand if I just jump on the 3 board qb I would be saving myself significant money from having to buy the third board and upgraded driver at a later time. Decisions. I haven't really made up my mind yet at all just throwing my random thoughts out there

Is that 11 ounces? I was like omg 11 pounds from autos and then thought unless those buds are made of gravel there is no way. So 11 zips! Good job my man! To put into perspective... I only got 8 zips from my last 3 plants total haha

Yeah I thought about it but price wise. It's more expensive to do standalone units. I also need other updating in the tent besides that, but that would be major purchase before next round. I really like the idea of the two separate boards but I think I might just go with the single heat sink. I can always adjust the heights of my plants by stacking them on stuff. I just need to make the decision of the two boards or three. I was possibly leaning towards the two boards because I would definitely have room to add another down the line. On the other hand if I just jump on the 3 board qb I would be saving myself significant money from having to buy the third board and upgraded driver at a later time. Decisions. I haven't really made up my mind yet at all just throwing my random thoughts out there
Another part of the multi boards vs single big light, if ya ever get another tent, you cant split that big light between the tents, whereas if ya got 2 lights, well then youre golden!
Thats neither here nor there tho, whatevs ya do decide youll end up with a bitchin light!

Another part of the multi boards vs single big light, if ya ever get another tent, you cant split that big light between the tents, whereas if ya got 2 lights, well then youre golden!
Thats neither here nor there tho, whatevs ya do decide youll end up with a bitchin light!
True that. I'll be where I am for the next two years so honestly my space will never get upgraded in that time. Later when I get more grow room and tents I'll approach that subject. For the time being I'm trying to focus on what I do have to work with and I think these QBs will be a game changer for me. Especially with the heat reduction in the summers. @baked in the bluegrass do you have to install fans onto your drivers to keep them cool or are they cool enough without

Mine are passively cooled, and i think most of the qbs are, tho when ya get to the 500w range maybe theres a fan involved.
I havent had any issue with heat yet from either and im not having to aim fans at em or anything

Is that 11 ounces? I was like omg 11 pounds from autos and then thought unless those buds are made of gravel there is no way. So 11 zips! Good job my man! To put into perspective... I only got 8 zips from my last 3 plants total haha
11 zips wet actually 12 counting all bottom popcorn nugs etc...... the next plant has colas the same diameter of a 24oz tallboy
2019080795022052(1).jpg

Back