New Grower Round two. Zkittlez autos

So I am gonna give you some digs brother! This is 2 perfect grows in a row! Beautiful plants and great job! You got the megacrop down off the bat bro!
Thanks bro! Keep those fingers, and toes, crossed that my beginner's luck holds true through this grow!

They are looking fantastic brother!
Thank you my man! Hoping to pull 300+ like you from one plant! Hey we can all hope right :pass:

Daily update..

Day 34 Zkittlez

Temps: 72F lights off, 77F lights on
RH: 55%
Water: 2,500 ml RO water Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] only
Nutes: 2 g/gal Megacrop 2.0 9-6-17
1.25 g/gal Bud Explosion 0-19-39
Light distance: 18 in
Light cycle: 18/6

So the girls are doing really well and the smaller zkittlez are starting to fatten up much faster than zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. I think she had a much longer veg time than the other girls, that's the only reason I can come up with, for why she is just a monster compared to the others.

The frost is here and the signature sweet candy resin smell is back. Everytime I brush up against a bud, accidentally of course lol, I come up with the sweetest candy smell on my hand that is absolutely awesome! I have never and I mean never smelled buds like this before, and I've smoked a lot of weed in my days. It's insane that they took a fruity strain, as the zkittlez definitely is, and crossed it with a fruit auto. They took these bad girls to the extreme. If you want a smoke with some crazy terps this is the one for you.

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is just massive compared to the other two and she was bone dry while the other two could definitely go another day without watering. I have been pretty successful this round by feeding every watering since I started feed. I have pushed the pk booster quite a bit, as I'm almost at full strength now, but the girls have taken it like champs. I might even go harder with them next time, as I chickend out and backed off when I saw minor tip burn. Who knows? :shrug: check the pics and let me know what you think! Well till tomorrow! :pass:

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190828_225630.jpg

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190828_225611.jpg

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190828_225622.jpg

Group shot
IMG_20190828_225637.jpg

Profile shot
IMG_20190828_225653.jpg

Winter must be upon us cause it's getting frosty up in here
IMG_20190828_225840.jpg

Daily update..

Day 34 Zkittlez

Temps: 72F lights off, 77F lights on
Water: 2,500 ml RO water Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] only

So the girls are doing really well and the smaller zkittlez are starting to fatten up much faster than zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. I think she had a much longer veg time than the other girls, that's the only reason I can come up with, for why she is just a monster compared to the others.

The frost is here and the signature sweet candy resin smell is back. Everytime I brush up against a bud, accidentally of course lol, I come up with the sweetest candy smell on my hand that is absolutely awesome! I have never and I mean never smelled buds like this before, and I've smoked a lot of weed in my days. It's insane that they took a fruity strain, as the zkittlez definitely is, and crossed it with a fruit auto. They took these bad girls to the extreme. If you want a smoke with some crazy terps this is the one for you.

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is just massive compared to the other two and she was bone dry while the other two could definitely go another day without watering. I have been pretty successful this round by feeding every watering since I started feed. I have pushed the pk booster quite a bit, as I'm almost at full strength now, but the girls have taken it like champs. I might even go harder with them next time, as I chickend out and backed off when I saw minor tip burn. Who knows? :shrug: check the pics and let me know what you think! Well till tomorrow! :pass:

View attachment 1096662

View attachment 1096663

View attachment 1096664

Group shot
View attachment 1096665

Profile shot
View attachment 1096666

Winter must be upon us cause it's getting frosty up in here
View attachment 1096667
Nice, and the taller Zkittles could be a pheno type.

Looking amazing as always bro hell yeah keep it up!!!!
Thanks grow bro! Fingers crossed everything continues rolling smoothly!

Damn that tent is fillin up!
Bro I'm running into space issues! Girls are literally unable to be differentiated when I'm just standing over the top. Don't know where one ends and the next begins lol. I really need to get some cfm tent poles because that would help tremendously with the extra space in there.

Nice, and the taller Zkittles could be a pheno type.
True that! I never thought about that. The funniest thing is and I don't think I have ever mentioned it, but the main cola isn't even one of the huge ones on zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. The main cola for that girl is about the same height as the other two plants. Those super tall ones are auxiliary branches :growing:

Hey, sounds like a good plan:jointman:-----I was wondering if you feed your girls Every watering?
Dang bromigo. I realized that I never responded to you! Sorry about that. This round I am totally feeding every watering. I have not let the girls rest since I started feed at about 2.5 weeks old. They have taken it like champs, but I knew this was a nute hungry strain coming into it, that's why I made that decision to feed every watering

Daily update..

Day 35 Zkittlez

Temps: 72F lights off, 76F lights on
Water: 2,000 ml RO water Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]

So the girls are looking super good and the frost is really setting in. Not much more to report and I'm super busy with work right now so I'm going to keep this update short. Check the pics and let me know what you think! Well til tomorrow! :pass:

IMG_20190829_214253.jpg

IMG_20190829_214259.jpg

IMG_20190829_214304.jpg

Group shot
IMG_20190829_214312.jpg

Profile shot
IMG_20190829_214337.jpg

Frost on zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190829_214408.jpg

Daily update..

Day 36 Zkittlez

Temps: 72F lights off, 75F lights on
Water: 3,500 ml RO water Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
1.5 g/gal Bud Explosion 0-19-39

So zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] was super dry today and k gave her almost a full gallon. I'll probably water heavy and let em use it up over the course of a few days until harvest. They have been thirsty little girls since flowering is really starting to ramp up. Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is definitely going to finish way before zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and zkittlez [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is somewhere in the middle. Should be nice because in the end the big girl will have a tent to herself, if things continue the way they are now. Thats about it for tonight... Well till tomorrow! :pass:

IMG_20190831_002737.jpg

IMG_20190831_002729.jpg

IMG_20190831_002740.jpg

Group shot
IMG_20190831_002745.jpg

Profile shot
IMG_20190831_002758.jpg

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] buds
IMG_20190831_002813.jpg

Got a lot more stretch this round nice work!

Back