Indoor Round 2 here we come! Fast Buds LSD25 in Coco

DJ High

Ready to Rock!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Hindu Kush, Bubba Kush & LSD-25
Alright! Ready for grow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] in light of cannabis becoming legal in Canada in 3 days! Will be growing two LSD-25 in coco/perlite (70/30) under an 800 watt cob led grow light using Remo's Micro, Grow, Bloom, MagNiFiCal & probably AstroFlower. I'll be on a 18/6 light cycle.

My last grow was my first autoflower grow and I learned a lot from many of you. So it is my intention to avoid the small mistakes I made last time and up my game. I just plopped two seeds in water and hopefully will see some tap roots by mid week.

Would like to be able to hit 4 oz per plant (dried) is my goal. Will update when taproots are showing.

Just popped the sprouted seeds into their forever home. Hopefully they will pop their heads up above the coco by the end of the weekend :)

This is my nute/feeding station
20181018_110043.jpg

My beans planted in 3 gallon fabric pots by vivosun. 70% coco and 30% perlite.
20181018_110050.jpg

And the grow tent with fan, humidifier, grow light, and temperature/humidity sensor.
20181018_110255.jpg

I'll be keeping the humidity at about 64% and the temperature around 75.

Next update will be when the beans pop above terra-firma.

Ok both my beans have broken ground so I will be considering today as DAY 1. No pics today as they would be boring. Will put up pics once the real leaves start showing themselves (in about a week).

The Tent temp is 75 with 65% RH and under 18/6 light cycle.

Ok to the one and only person following this grow...my two ladies are developing the first leaves and are doing well Both are about 1" tall and I am watering with a spray bottle just around the stem. It is ph'd water to 6.0 and using MagNiFiCal at 1/4 strength as well as an enzyme called "Enzymes Komplete Natural Cleaner" to help dissolve some of the old hair roots and improve the chemistry of the soil overall.

Here are a few pics.

20181023_234936.jpg
20181023_234949.jpg

great kit and a nice set up :thumbsup: lsd 25 not grown it,purples up lovely :kiss:a good few journals knocking about.
we pick up and learn things without even realizing it,grow 2 will be a smoother sail :smokeit:
i cant do the follow button or il have 742 alerts by morning.i will try and follow along as best i can,quote or @ me if ya dont see me for a bit.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Alright it's been over a week since I last posted. So here's a long-needed update! One of the two seeds was a dud and the seedling died very quickly after planting it. The other one on the other hand is doing very well! Upon inquiring about runoff pH I have decided to reduce the soil PH too around 5.8 pH. As you can see the second seed is doing very well... I am feeding full spectrum grow @RemoNutrients (MagNiFiCal, Grow and Micro) at 1/4 strength at this time. I am also adding the enzymes at 1 ml per liter. I am watering/feeding 1 liter per day or two.

Check out the two pics below of the one remaining seedling. I'm in the process of germinating a second seed to replace the one that died. The shell just cracked open today and we should have a decent Taproot in the next one to two days.

81e00bfeffa30a6b77bb38fd5528fcae.jpg
0e902f20580c8d2b210a2372933bad8e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It's been a while! So here is another update. As you know I lost one after planting a week or so ago so I have germinated another one and it just popped out of the soil and it looks go so far. I will have pics of her in a few days. As for the surviving lady she is doing really well (after a few minor issues with ph). So she is about 4" tall and is starting her third leaf node. :smokeout: So here is a few pics to keep you all going till next time.

I have upped her nutes to half strength and will up it to full strength at the end of this weekend.:baked:
416c0b66ca54dba519a084ced121dd83.jpg
25ffe225f07d69f574665f379e693ddd.jpg

Back