Extraction RosinTech Smash review - great press

Ok I've got pots and pots of dry ice kief I'm gonna have to try to make me one of these things.....
Any DIY tips from anyone in the UK or will I have to suck it up and buy one ?
I do not know what your availability for parts or your access to tools and skill level with them but I was able to build a good press for around $200 US. The link to the thread is in my signature "DIY 6 Ton Rosin Press"

I do not know what your availability for parts or your access to tools and skill level with them but I was able to build a good press for around $200 US. The link to the thread is in my signature "DIY 6 Ton Rosin Press"
I used to be a mechanical engineer but it's been a while. :)
It's just a parts list and guide I'm after. I'll go read the thread now.
Appreciate it :)

Ok I've got pots and pots of dry ice kief I'm gonna have to try to make me one of these things.....
Any DIY tips from anyone in the UK or will I have to suck it up and buy one ?

3x5 dabpress caged unit - 319$ plus dake 10 ton h frame-350-450$.- MEAT AND POTATOS
Press Club bags, 70-160 for flower, way lower for hash and kief, like 35 microns.
get a pre press mold which is just a little mold to press your kief or flower into a nice even brick. it helps with pressing evenly and get more out of your temps.
get a wood moisture meter, the kind with 2 prongs. then get 55% boveda packs and or 62% to get buds to 55-62% humidity which is best for pressing.

and another run of kief!!
IMG_8634.JPG

IMG_8635.JPG

Back