Extraction RosinTech Smash review - great press

Is anyone pressing straight up Sativas ? If so what do you think of return and high? Thanks.

Is anyone pressing straight up Sativas ? If so what do you think of return and high? Thanks.
Yes I have pressed Wild Thailand the yield is about 17% and the high is mostly a head buzz, energetic and medium lasting when I vape it about 1.5 to 2 hours. It is a little more waxy than hybrids and requires a little more Liquefy to get it into an oil solution. It is the only pure sativa I have.

The 2 from fastbuds Green Crack and Cbd crack. Both are very similar but cbd you less high able to focus more lol. They may be hybrids but total sativa effect for me. I only press rosin and just started bho no flower anymore. Cbd crack gives a excellent yield, I dont have any numbers but like a lot of fastbuds it yields well. I am going to do a lemon ak soon and that is mostly sativa, Fastbuds actually recommended that over green crack for energy. I am a little skeptical of that but will see in a few weeks. I will be doing Mexican Airlines next grow, I'm sure it would do well too.

another run of kief done in 45...sorry about the pic quality..camera struggles under the lighting conditions.
IMG_8610.JPG

IMG_8611.JPG

IMG_8612.JPG

Back