Indoor Rocket Fuel-

Good Morning All

Today Rocket Fuel is on Day 30 from when she first sprouted from coco. I just fed her 3 grams of MegaCrop and still going strong . As she is in a tent with 2 autos, lights will get put on 12-12 to induce flowering in about 3 more weeks.

Jackson @CarolWilks @DCLXVI

Attachments

• 01604566-BFBD-4B41-96AA-36AD021C9EBB.jpeg
    01604566-BFBD-4B41-96AA-36AD021C9EBB.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 39
Good Morning All

Today Rocket Fuel is on Day 45 from when she sprouted from coco. Lights will be flipped as soon as the autos are done maybe another 2-3 weeks @DCLXVI @Trichome farmer @hecno

Attachments

• 22D269F3-A04B-4788-B886-1B03AA31C690.jpeg
    22D269F3-A04B-4788-B886-1B03AA31C690.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 39
Nice growth since the last pic. A couple more weeks like that and you'll be getting too large for sink photoshoots!

Good Morning All

Today is Day 77 and lights will be flipped to 12-12 this weekend. Grown in coco she is a beast and will need to be tied down as she’s close to light as it is.@dclxv1

Attachments

• 549F8DA1-80FD-45F0-885C-A6F6A66568AA.jpeg
    549F8DA1-80FD-45F0-885C-A6F6A66568AA.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 38
Ah!! As predicted too big for the sink, now onto the bath tub! That looks amazing. What a bush! Killer job.

Thanks @DCLXVI . Once in flower she will add growth as in maybe double. With my tent bring 6’ high how can I fix her? Maybe tie her down some? She’s too big to ruin

I, I think it may be too late for the LST and bending tricks...... you may have to use the "supercrop" technique if it is hitting your lights or the top of the tent. I am no expert on it and I have not tried it myself. I'm trying to think of who to tag that could give you better guidance.

@WildBill @Death The Cultivator @420Forever @Nelly Nugs @Olderfart ah who else grows monsters around here.... @Trichome farmer @Teetee @St. Tom shoot, there's so many good growers on here.

You might need to post a new thread asking about supercropping help. I think there is probably a thread somewhere but a more knowledgeable grower might have a better track to consider.

I, I think it may be too late for the LST and bending tricks...... you may have to use the "supercrop" technique if it is hitting your lights or the top of the tent. I am no expert on it and I have not tried it myself. I'm trying to think of who to tag that could give you better guidance.

@WildBill @Death The Cultivator @420Forever @Nelly Nugs @Olderfart ah who else grows monsters around here.... @Trichome farmer @Teetee @St. Tom shoot, there's so many good growers on here.

You might need to post a new thread asking about supercropping help. I think there is probably a thread somewhere but a more knowledgeable grower might have a better track to consider.

dude, if u tagged me as part of a group o' peepz that grow monsterz, then u def tagged the wrong mofo :rofl: however, that fermented fruity fuck, aka mark :rolleyes2:, knowz about supercroppin...and he def growz monsterz, lol...so give him a holler ;) ppp

Back