RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Will have to be after work this afternoon.
Here are my two at Day 48. I just harvested my first and only one with a two ounce return, though I messed up during the grow. No LST or Topping. They are around 24 inches tall right now. The nodes are very close together which makes me wonder if I have too much light in the tent. I did get fox tails on my 4am too… ok I’m done rambling.

084FCDE5-4B6C-44F6-BF19-080F683CACEC.jpegE1135D52-6BAB-4CDE-928A-B6DFC1FC717F.jpegDC5CFF94-BB85-46A5-B66B-A187544C0446.jpeg

Hey AFN- Ive been lurking on these boards (and this thread in particular) for a while now and the time was right to say hello and share some of my current Roc grows. First up is my first ever attempt at a DWC grow in a 5 gallon bucket, it is a Grape Mints #23. It started out so slow for the first month, there were times when I thought it was over but when she finally took off it went crazy. I didn't do any training or anything beyond some defol around the bottom towards the end of veg. She is at 90 days already and not slowing down. Didn't really start to flower until the beginning of November...at one point I thought i was gonna have to flip to 12/12. Easily the biggest autoflower I have ever had
IMG_1516.jpg

Next is a Passion Punch that is in living soil, not giving her much other than ph'd to 6.3 water. Around day 60 and also no training, just letting it flow. Loving the Roc genetics, has been a pleasure to grow so far.
IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1554.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_1538.jpg
    IMG_1538.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 24
@FacetoFace Nice Job! I was like Wow. Grape Mints is one of my fav ones from Roc. I got some really hard nuggs from that plant.

Looks like she lived up to here name & turned purple. What does she smell like? Great job.

"What does she smell like?"
Going to have to figure it out, it's different, the final verdict will be after a month of curing, some change quite a bit after the cure.

Hey AFN- Ive been lurking on these boards (and this thread in particular) for a while now and the time was right to say hello and share some of my current Roc grows. First up is my first ever attempt at a DWC grow in a 5 gallon bucket, it is a Grape Mints #23. It started out so slow for the first month, there were times when I thought it was over but when she finally took off it went crazy. I didn't do any training or anything beyond some defol around the bottom towards the end of veg. She is at 90 days already and not slowing down. Didn't really start to flower until the beginning of November...at one point I thought i was gonna have to flip to 12/12. Easily the biggest autoflower I have ever hadView attachment 1393552

Next is a Passion Punch that is in living soil, not giving her much other than ph'd to 6.3 water. Around day 60 and also no training, just letting it flow. Loving the Roc genetics, has been a pleasure to grow so far. View attachment 1393556
View attachment 1393557
Just had one come up, it is behind the other plants and does not look strong, but I will give it a chance. Nice plant!

Back