RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Happy New Year AFN! Ive been meaning to post an update...

Chopped the Grape Mints #23 that was in the 5 gallon DWC bucket. Was my first time attempting that type of grow and it was quite an adventure with plenty to screw up and learn along the way. Went pretty smooth once I got into a routine with the bucket/nute changes and all that. Ended up chopping her at 109 days which was way longer than I expected. She was by far the biggest plant I have personally grown in my short career. Ended up with 179 grams dry weight so I was pretty pleased. I already dropped a ROC Kush Mints photo seed in for DWC round 2!!!

Beastly trunk. Some of those clay pellets were so stuck in her grip I couldn't pry them loose.

IMG_1706 (1).jpg

Did a full plant hang, tried to keep RH 55-60% for a bit over 2 weeks...

IMG_1755.jpg

Trimmed up and ready for the jar...
IMG_1773 (1).PNG

Her sister Passion Punch is finishing up with the hang now, will post some pics of that one too when trimmed up...

Attachments

• IMG_1755.jpg
    IMG_1755.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 20
Any idea what Magic Runtz is? Kind of burnt out on Runtz crosses from other breeders. I'd definitely get the Bubblegum Runtz because it's unusual combo. Got some Raspberry Punch so would probably pass on Raz Runtz. Not sure what Magic Runtz is.

Any idea what Magic Runtz is? Kind of burnt out on Runtz crosses from other breeders. I'd definitely get the Bubblegum Runtz because it's unusual combo. Got some Raspberry Punch so would probably pass on Raz Runtz. Not sure what Magic Runtz is.
Not that exciting. I am Runtzed out as well. More excited about Night owl right now.

Magic cookies if I had to guess.

It's funny I have yet to grow a Runtz cross. I am still on the Cookies crosses from 2 years ago!!

I would love to get some of these new seeds but I won't hold my breath.

Back