RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Did everyone else get the email last night?
ADB70505-87E3-4E83-8C6F-33774009CB92.png

Beautiful plant!
How long did this one take to finish? How much did it produce? Can you give a smoke report? I've got a few of these seeds and not much room in my next grow, trying to decide if it gets a spot. Thanks --
Chopped on day 70. Wasn't the healthiest so you can expect more if you've got everything dialed in. 98 grams total and I've tested a couple of nugs and it's quite potent. Smell and taste is good but seems it needs a proper cure before really coming out.

Chopped on day 70. Wasn't the healthiest so you can expect more if you've got everything dialed in. 98 grams total and I've tested a couple of nugs and it's quite potent. Smell and taste is good but seems it needs a proper cure before really coming out.
Thanks for that reply, lot's of good info there. I ended out going with Purple Rolex and Magic Cookies, but I'll definitely try one of those next round.

Thanks for that reply, lot's of good info there. I ended out going with Purple Rolex and Magic Cookies, but I'll definitely try one of those next round.
Damn two of rocs best. The purple pheno of magic cookies is pretty potent and any of the rolex line is top notch.

Damn two of rocs best. The purple pheno of magic cookies is pretty potent and any of the rolex line is top notch.
Magic Cookies was almost as good as the GDB. I have some of the Updated PurpRolex. Have never run it yet.

Magic Cookies was almost as good as the GDB. I have some of the Updated PurpRolex. Have never run it yet.
His Purple Rolex v2.1 is in my top five. I’ve two seeds left and they are on the list to be reversed and pollinated.
@edit : Wrong thread and half of my response was to the other one haha!

Growing a purple rolex now. Had her in too hot of soil so stunted her a bit but is bouncing back beautifully. Kong breath stayed small but she is packing on the density and frost! Have to grab a pic tonight. Raspberry Punch is frigging huge and frosty! And got a mystery auto freebie that is prolly the frostiest besides purple scoops I have seen. Smell is not strong at all yet, but maybe cause it is in the same tent as a Mephisto Skywalker auto that is Pungent!

Growing a purple rolex now. Had her in too hot of soil so stunted her a bit but is bouncing back beautifully. Kong breath stayed small but she is packing on the density and frost! Have to grab a pic tonight. Raspberry Punch is frigging huge and frosty! And got a mystery auto freebie that is prolly the frostiest besides purple scoops I have seen. Smell is not strong at all yet, but maybe cause it is in the same tent as a Mephisto Skywalker auto that is Pungent!
I’d like to request a photograph of your Raspberry Punch if it’s not too much to ask. Growing a couple myself and looking for comparative pictures lol!

Back