RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

That thing is a beast! Had a northern lights auto do that after it stopped flowering. Stretched like crazy then never started flowing again even though I switched it to 12/12.
That’s why I am suspecting it’s a turbo photo. It’s had some stresses that should bother a photoperiod lol, light schedule imperfections ..... the VPD is not exactly where it should be and it needs more light too lol....I’m super impressed with the pineapple sunrise....like the stuff in my other tent all looks great but this plant is pure silver in the dark when you shine a light on her seems special.....I’m afraid to grow the northern lights I hear civilizations come and go before they finish blooming ......

If you were high when you did it, get high again and you'll find it.
Hey @WildBill...guess what....I found my damn ticket...Saw Green Goblins post with a Roc slap on his jar lid and decided to dig my slaps out and the ticket fell out first thing!!!:nono::doh:
IMG_20210513_235605.jpg

I’m bummed. I’m 14 days into my blueberry slushy grow and things are not looking good. The shell was stuck on the first few days above ground and seems to have damaged the first single leaves. At this point the first set of 3-leaves havent even shown up. I think I’m going to pluck her and drop a new seed to replace.

I’m bummed. I’m 14 days into my blueberry slushy grow and things are not looking good. The shell was stuck on the first few days above ground and seems to have damaged the first single leaves. At this point the first set of 3-leaves havent even shown up. I think I’m going to pluck her and drop a new seed to replace.
Sorry to hear man. Happens. I lost (culled - they just runted on me) two Meph Fugue State F4 from the 18' 420 drop a few weeks ago. Was really bummed. Love that strain. Here's a couple pics of what to look forward to around that age. :) mine at 13 days. Due to space constraints was started in a solo and transplanted to a 2 gal air-pot. Going to transplant again at around day 25ish if she seems to grow out well by then. Have a God's Breath at 13 too but she's already stretching much faster that the blueberry slushy. Good luck on the next round!

Attachments

• blueberry slushy2.jpeg
    blueberry slushy2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
  • blueberry slushy3.jpeg
    blueberry slushy3.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 26
DONT PULL HER!

I’ve run lots of gear. Some autos will
Look weird af at first. Then they will grow out of it just fine

Can you post a pic? That will help for sure

DONT PULL HER!

I’ve run lots of gear. Some autos will
Look weird af at first. Then they will grow out of it just fine

Can you post a pic? That will help for sure
I'm not disagreeing or giving OP advice but I personally had only 3'x3' of indoor space to work with for quite awhile and found being more choosy in what I finished with gave me better overall results. Definitely each to their own but I chased a few runts and mutants and later wished I hadn't. If I had unlimited space or just more than I needed, then I completely agree. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: That includes plant count too. Some states and counties within states have some lean plant counts. That is, if the grower is concerned with that.

Also

Don't pull it. Give it a chance. Had an iced gushers just not produce another set of leaves past the first set of single leaves. Just a fuse leave that should have been the first true leaves the 3 pointed ones. But nothing. Topped it there and grew the 2 tops that were above the single leaves and the thing turned out massive! 6oz of dried bud off 1 plant. Don't waste a seed til you're sure it isn't worth it!

Back