RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

What are the t drops? I guarantee I’m going to have grey hair after this. I’ve only had 4 harvest so I’m still pretty green. But oh my this hole pest thing is scary. Just for the simple fact that if by chance these things end up being the bad ones from what I’ve read they can really demolish a crop fast
Tanlin drops by CX Horticulture. I had it recommended to me as I was tired of sprays.

TaNLiN by CX Horticulture - Nontoxic Solutions for Every Type of Grower (cxhydroponics.net)

Only other thing that worked for me is Doctor Zymes. Amazon.com : The Amazing Doctor Zymes Eliminator Concentrate - Eliminate Insects, Mildews from Plants, Lawn and Garden - Indoor and Outdoor : Garden & Outdoor

I can guarantee you they are not bad ones! They are beneficial! They’d swarm all over the plant which would be there food source if they were invaders! Staying on pot or surface of medium they are fine!

Anyone grow purple chem? How'd it go and any pics?
I finished a purple Chem few weeks back. Sorry no pictures but she was an incredible looking and smelling plant. Awesome purple buds and a gassy, pinesol smell. My only issue and not sure if it was somehow on my end or the genetics,was the density. Very loose and leafy buds.

Platinum City Runtz starting to fade :d5:
⚡️Platinum City Runtz 1⚡
71F629A8-A6E7-4DDC-9F72-8C5BF35796F8.jpeg

⚡Platinum City Runtz 2⚡
5D10C15E-DDD9-4BB5-B9DC-2F42484966D1.jpeg

Is #2 quite a bit frostier than #1 or is it the pics?

Back