RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

I sure hope that’s the case! The plants don’t have any noticeable damage besides some very very light calcium def on one or two of them. I have looked under leaves as good as I could the past few times that I watered

Ya if they were mites that eat your plants that’s where you’d find them! If they are on the pots and medium it’s cuz they are beneficial whether they are predator mites that eat other insects or composter mites that just eat decaying organic matter! Problem mites would either be all over the buds and you’d see a bunch of webbing or you would see them in the notches where satellite branches grow off main stem if they were hemp or russet mites!

Those are Hypoaspis Miles. Beneficial insects/bugs

Those pics are spider mites. Was giving an example of what they look like.
You're both right..there are two mites in that picture..the two-spotted spider mite and the beneficial 'Western predatory mite'

The predatory mite is attacking the spider mite..and will also eat the spider mite eggs (in the pic).

Y8gbm9p.jpg

Last edited:
You're both right..there are two mites in that picture..the two-spotted spider mite and the beneficial 'Western predatory mite'

The predatory mite is attacking the spider mite..and will also eat the spider mite eggs (in the pic).

Y8gbm9p.jpg
Yeah I think they also called one a white mite? Maybe another name for one of them idk.

I knew that I’m not supposed to post in here with that sorta thing. BUT I ALSO KNEW THAT THE ROCBUD GANG WOULD GET IT FIGURED OUT! Thank you all for the help it is appreciated!

Actually haven’t seen any on the plants themselves. Only one on the stalk of one plant. But hundreds congregate around the outside of the pots
Sounds like root aphids. I’m battling them as well. I think I have them finally pushed back cuz I don’t see them congregating on the outside of my pot anymore. My Bennie’s seem to be winning the battle. Rove Beetles definitely helped me big time‼️

Sounds like root aphids. I’m battling them as well. I think I have them finally pushed back cuz I don’t see them congregating on the outside of my pot anymore. My Bennie’s seem to be winning the battle. Rove Beetles definitely helped me big time‼
Where did you get you’re rove beetles? And what was the visual affect on the plants that the aphids we’re doing?

Y8gbm9p.jpg
Ya. The coloration threw me. Beautiful to see the Miles in action. So it is bittersweet

Y8gbm9p.jpg
By threw me I mean I was not sure if it was miles. The 2nd set was definitive for the Mimes and I admit I missed the victim in the shot. Great job!

Back