RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

I haven’t found any on the plants themselves yet. But I found one one the stalk of one plant. I’m in pro mix bx them transplanted into ffhf w/ castings. I’m not sure @Builder0101 to be honest

I’ve done 2 soil drenches w/ azamax and 2 foilars w/ azamax in the past 2 1/2 weeks. But they are all well into flower

I am not a pest expert so please don't take my opinion as Gospel. I have never seen spider mites that look like that. And if there are hundreds congregating on the outsides of the pot then by God smack the crap out of them and kill them.

Could they possibly be aphids?

I am not a pest expert so please don't take my opinion as Gospel. I have never seen spider mites that look like that. And if there are hundreds congregating on the outsides of the pot then by God smack the crap out of them and kill them.

Could they possibly be aphids?
I’ve kinda thought they were aphids from day one but I’ve never had pests before so this is all new to me. I’m going to try to get some better pics in a little bit. And I even got the torch out last night and was killing them with that

Maybe try to get some more pics of more of them.

These are spider mites

WCNGG-May-2017-Photo-1.jpg

spidermite1_shutterstock.jpg

Going to get some more pics tonight when the lights come on. Does anyone know if u can spray wettable sulfur in flower?

I would place money on these NOT being spider mites, they would be all over the plant, and not the pots themselves.

Usually, you spot spider mite damage on your plants BEFORE you would actually see any spider mites..so really have a good look on your plants for any tiny dot damage, also check under the leaves for any pests.

They actually look like beneficial mites in the photo you provided..which you would want to keep around as they eat spider mites!

Back