RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

He said to watch for some misc items on IG. They have been on there for I think over a week.
I check his site every once and a while and find stuff up there.

Also

Don't pull it. Give it a chance. Had an iced gushers just not produce another set of leaves past the first set of single leaves. Just a fuse leave that should have been the first true leaves the 3 pointed ones. But nothing. Topped it there and grew the 2 tops that were above the single leaves and the thing turned out massive! 6oz of dried bud off 1 plant. Don't waste a seed til you're sure it isn't worth it!
The biggest plant I ever grew was a PK with helmet head forever. The 1st set of leaves took forever.

Not really, cuz if you pay attention to detail you’ll notice that the photo’s went up in price from $75 to $80, so really shipping is just built in to the final price of seeds❗
True enough. I have to stop ordering shit. Literally am going to catch @Builder0101 But the variety is nice to have.

True enough. I have to stop ordering shit. Literally am going to catch @Builder0101 But the variety is nice to have.
Both of our collections put together would still fall short of his Rocbudinc collection‼️ (I have a shitload as well)
2048E38C-3A01-4EBB-B5D8-16EB3515A3A6.jpeg

Both of our collections put together would still fall short of his Rocbudinc collection
Those 3 red packs in the upper left corner of your photo is more RocBudInc seeds then I have total. I think I have 9 of their seeds. But I'm new to autoflowers so I feel blessed to have those to work with. If I thought there was any way possible for one man growing 6 plants at a time could grow all those I would be jealous as hell! <---- me I mean with the 6 plants. :rofl:

Edit: I take that all back. I AM jealous as all hell!!!

Back