RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Definitely getting better. Some are just slower than others when something may not have been great 3-5 years ago but has become great in the last year or two such as the case here. Just can't beat autos IMO, I don't have the patience for photos when I can get just as good in half the time and that allows me to try more strains and breeders which is what I personally enjoy the most, so much fire out there anymore.
FYI my Roc grape dosi and grape slurri turbo photos they only took 25 days in veg I think it was and 63 days in bloom! 88 days total is actually shorter time than a good amount of auto breeders! Even the 3 fastbuds strains I ran in solo cups took 93 days or more! :thumbsup:

FYI my Roc grape dosi and grape slurri turbo photos they only took 25 days in veg I think it was and 63 days in bloom! 88 days total is actually shorter time than a good amount of auto breeders! Even the 3 fastbuds strains I ran in solo cups took 93 days or more! :thumbsup:
What was your yield off those?

Nice, doing a 60 day expert gorilla right now. Just popped my new cycle into water last night picked out 2 Roc of the 5, GDBSL and Purple Rolex v2.1

Thank you @derek420colorado :bighug: .. @blue :bighug:

The next Penny I make at AFN...will be the First...:pass:...we are Lucky to keep AFN on air most years..
But don't lets get into a discussion on that here huh..

And...me laptop works okay with the lead wrapped'round the keyboard...until I move me legs an it cuts out so I have to keep rebooting it.....:crying:
(Hampers me typing a bit though......)

Lots of these Pay per View canna companies are springing up...and I must admit we don't have the resources to check them out ourselves so we can Endorse them.....

But.if anyone Does use them....we'd Appreciate an Honest Review....so we know if we can Recommend them to out members or not.....:headbang:

20210502_142930.jpg

Back